Should I do some cardio besides INSANITY??

Options
Hello, I just started insanity and I am thinking about doing cardio 4 days and strength training two days besides insanity .. I do insanity in the evening ,, so what do you think if I do cardio in the morning and then do insanity in the evening will that speed up my progress and make me lose more weight????

Replies

• Astronomically_Im_Tiny
    Options
    More days than not, I work out twice a day. take a look at my workout record. I bicycle on the road, and then I do INSANITY. I don't think you can go wrong with supplementing your workouts.
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    as long as you don't feel like you are over doing it then go for it…. listen to your body, it will tell you. when i was doing T25 i got to where i needed more. but know that i am doing insanity i feel it's enough for me for now. i hope to get better and better but it definitely takes a lot out of me plus i have 4 kiddos lol.
  • MrsG80inTN
    Options
    I do 2 workouts a day most days. But I make sure I eat enough to sustain and try and take it like on the cardio recovery days.
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I think you can do ten workouts if you could, but only as long as you adjust your calorie intake. It's the most important after all. You lose weight from the calorie deficit and the workouts are just helping with acquiring a nicely fit body after the fat is gone. :)

I personally bike on weekends - no time during the week, and as I'm not a morning person (mostly due to sleeping very badly) there is no way to fit in two workouts in my daily routine.
  • DominiqueRobinson28
    DominiqueRobinson28 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! Just dont over work yourself.