Day 5 (summary of day 4)

Options
myepsen
myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
OK, last night I struggled a bit. I REALLY wanted to cheat and eat crap food...I really had to fight myself to stop and focus on the long game. This weekend I am going camping and to a concert so I will be off the plan for about 36 hours. I would rather save my cheat time for that. Anyway I settled on 8 wheat thins and a little sundried tomato basil dip to get over the hump.

Is anyone having any struggles? If so, what methods do you use to overcome them?

Replies

• PeaceMama2002
    Options
    I know the feeling. When temptation strikes to deviate from plan, I use distraction techniques. Here's a few:

-Head over to Pinterest and Pin some motivational quotes
    -Read a book
    -Make a mug of tea
    -Read over a list I made that includes 100 reasons I want to return to a healthy weight
    -Chat with a loved one while I take a stroll
    -Give it 30 minutes of wait time after I drink a tall glass of water
    -Journal
    -Declutter some space (a drawer, a closet)
  • PeaceMama2002
    Options
    Day 5 Cardio Fix was my least favorite workout so far. Not really any moves that I particularly loved nor dreaded. I may swap out for a different 30 minute cardio routine next week.

I'm a daily scale hopper. I reset my tracker at the start of the 21 Day Fix. Froggie is moving along nicely.

Family reunion this weekend at a state park. Looking forward to hitting some trails.
  • myepsen
    Options
    I'm a daily scale hopper. I reset my tracker at the start of the 21 Day Fix. Froggie is moving along nicely.

That is AWESOME - congratulations!!!

Good sucesses this week...anyone else want to share their successes?
  • myepsen
    Options
    I know the feeling. When temptation strikes to deviate from plan, I use distraction techniques. Here's a few:

-Head over to Pinterest and Pin some motivational quotes
    -Read a book
    -Make a mug of tea
    -Read over a list I made that includes 100 reasons I want to return to a healthy weight
    -Chat with a loved one while I take a stroll
    -Give it 30 minutes of wait time after I drink a tall glass of water
    -Journal
    -Declutter some space (a drawer, a closet)

Thank you! I love the last one...God knows I have PLENTY of those spaces :):)