Forces of July 2014

Options
Hi!

Is there anyone around here that wants to start the July calendar and be my buddy?!

Claire xx

Replies

• BriarRose725
    Options
    Totally!
  • Edenmaru
    Edenmaru Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too !
  • ChristinKeirn
    ChristinKeirn Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm not ready for the July calendar because I'm just starting. I am going to start the beginners calendar today and will be ready to join you in August.
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    EllaIsNotEnchanted Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    This is a group. Let's talk about it right here.

today is Cardio Core: Any accomplishments, challenges, complaints?
  • ChristinKeirn
    Options
    I'm still on the beginners calendar, but I think I'm going to drop down to only one short video each day and then try to start the beginner calendar over in a few weeks. I started pilates, the Couch to 5K, and strength training two weeks ago, and it is just too much. I've been doing my other things in the morning when it is still cool, and pilates in the evening, but I am still too sore and tired to do more than 15 minutes. I do really like the stretching videos though because I'm still really stiff, and they seem to help a lot.

Any suggestions from those of you who've been doing this a while? Running is my priority, I mostly wanted to do pilates to help me become stronger and more flexible. I run M, W, & F am, do strength training T, R, & Sat am, and pliates M-Sat pm, Sunday is my day off.
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    Options
    you're doing fine!

I also cannot do every single day on the pop pilates calendar.
    I'm doing 5x5 strong lifts.
    I joined a Spartan workout team
    I also do cross training.

I just fit in blogilates when I can because for me it is essentially great core work.
    Adjust to how you can.

the most important thing is being consistent with just working out (sounds like you are doing just that) ;)

Proud of you.
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    Options
    Today is Bendable body

best stretches to relieve low back pain

best stretches for chilling out. :)
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    Options
    Today I finally did the videos! :P

Today was #16. on the ForceOfJuly Calendar.

Struggled through every single one. I hated the Back On Fire vid the most because of those superman heel clicks.
    Does anyone else struggle to keep their thighs ups?

Here is the playlist: However, did do the videos today: Upper Body Day 16 on ForeofJuly.

Struggled through all 5 videos

Here is the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bBk2oidYvE&list=PLSCcAGyv98icDBSjMpA1catfIeh1dT2gs&index=1

how is the Beginner Calendar doing? ;)
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    Options
    Day 17. Cardio Core

I didn't do it. However, I'm feeling pretty beat from other workouts and day combo.

Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BkjRlYq_UE&list=PLSCcAGyv98ieXiB-8hdHg_wtFpupqh3pU

How is the beginner calendar going?
  • ChristinKeirn
    Options
    I've had a few off days, but I did a couple of videos from the beginner calendar last night. Today was supposed to be my rest day, but I didn't do anything Friday or Saturday, so I did the last day of week 3 from Couch 2 5K. We're on vacation with my in-laws all of this week, so we'll see how I do. I think I'm going to focus more on sticking with the running than my diet; I predict more success with it.
  • EllaIsNotEnchanted
    Options
    I've had a few off days, but I did a couple of videos from the beginner calendar last night. Today was supposed to be my rest day, but I didn't do anything Friday or Saturday, so I did the last day of week 3 from Couch 2 5K. We're on vacation with my in-laws all of this week, so we'll see how I do. I think I'm going to focus more on sticking with the running than my diet; I predict more success with it.

^of course. Exercise is all about what you have more success with and enjoy more.
    As much as I appreciate Cassey... after a while I get annoyed with her. I seriously have memorized most of her typical sayings.

Day 22. Hard Core
    Only did 3 videos because I had cross training today, did some cardio myself, and have a 100-100-100 routine to do with another group. :)

Here is the playlist:

Play del Plank I felt really strong and could do all the movements especially since yesterday where I did a bunch of heavy lifting.
    Waist Whittler I did everything modified and just starting going on and off on the more tougher movement
    5 minute ab express was awful. Got back to the gym and I just felt tired and fatigued throughout the whole thing.

Good job calendar goers and Beginner Calendar goers. :)