My Story!

Options
Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to take a moment and share my story with all of you and if I can at least inspire one of you or make a difference in your life, then it will be all worth it for me!

I was never really into fitness too much. I was on and off going to the gym during my young years but I always admired fit women who were really dedicated and committed to exercising and healthy lifestyle. I always wished that I can look like them, but of course I didn't do anything about it. I was contantly on some FAD diets losing the weight and then gaining it right back the unhealthy way. I was always struggling to get in shape.

Fast forward to 2009, and I am pregnant with my second baby. I have put on an enourmous amount of weight! I ate everything in sight and it was so depressing for me to look at myself in the mirror. I had my baby at the end of 2009 and I was still 50 pounds overweight! I was desparate to lose the weight and I was ready for anything. At that point my brother-in-law saw an Insanity informercial and he told me about it. I didn't even know what the heck it was but I was wililng to do ANYTHING.

The first time I tried doing I thought it was a joke. There is no way I can ever complete this insane program. I am known for giving up on things but something told me that this time I just can't give up. So, I kept pushing through. There were SO many times I wanted to quit but somehow and I still kept going and before I even relized it, I was hooked. I have completed the program over and over again, lost all the weight and then some and gained a WHOLE new life! I was in the BEST shape of my life. I was full of energy and life. I was so happy and everyone around me kept asking me what is my secret. Natually, I was telling everyone what I was doing and sharing my journey which helped so many other people without me even realizing it. At that point, I totally fell in love with fitness and Beachbody.

I am sure you heard that Beachbody provides people with a coaching opportunity. My coach introduced the idea to me and I was very hesitant because I am natually very shy person and definately cannot sell anything for my life. However, what I didn't realize is that I was inspiring other people already and they were following my footsteps, so finally I became a coach. The words cannot describe now greatful I am to my coach for believing me that I can do it. I was always very negative person and didn't have much dreams or hopes for myself. I was always a hard worker for someone else and always wanted more out of life, but never took any chances to do it.

Beachbody coaching is all about being better than you were yesterday. I became a better version of ME. It gives me a sense of purpose knowing that I am helping so many other people. I am making a difference in other people's lives by helping them become fit and healthy and live fullfiling lives. I make people realize their FULL potential and to follow their dreams. It is so much more then just workouts! We are a team trying to make a difference in this world, one person at a time. I have goals and dreams and now I KNOW I can achieve them. I learned that we MUST step out of our comfort zone in order to succeed. Comfort zone is a beautiful thing, but NOTHING ever grows there.

NOW, I want to share this opportunity with YOU. You don't have to be a fitness expert, fitness model or sales person to be a coach. All you need to have the PASSION to help others and a strong drive for success. I got into the best shape of my life by being a coach because it gave me accountability. Other people were looking up to me and I was their motivation. I could not let people down. You will be helping yourself while helping others!

Lastly, I cannot believe what this little coaching "thing" did financially for me and my family. Honestly, I would do this for free! My husband and I both work very hard and we have 2 little kids. I am sure all of you know how expensive life with kids can get. Sometimes you struggle just to make the ends meet. Beachbody has provided SO much financial freedom for us over the years. We were able to pay off our debt, take extra family vacation and put money in savings. Our income with Beachbody keeps growing massively and I strongly believe that very soon it will replace our full time job income. Many coaches have quit their full time jobs and make three or four times more than in their corporate careers and they are able to stay home and dedicate time to their families. The earning potential is unlimited and really the sky is a limit! You earn as much as you put in into this. It can be only $1000 a month to help out with bills, or it chould be $10,000 a week to completely give you financial freedon. The choice is yours!

The best part is that you do not have to go through this alone! The support you will get from our team is incredible. We literally hold your hand and make sure that you will succeed if you want to! I can spend hours with my coaches on the phone just to make sure they are on the right track!

I am posting a link to short call on coaching opportunity that was hosted by my own coach! Please take a moment and listen! Coaching changed my life and it may change yours.Don't automacially think it is not for you until you listen to the call! I would be selfish not to share this opportunity with the world after I know what it did for me!

If you think it is something you are intersted in, please email me at polinayur@gmail.com or message me on FB www.facebook.com/polinayur for more details!

Thank you ladies for your time!!

Polina Yurovitsky

Here is the link to the call:
http://www.instantconference.com/RecordingDownload.aspx?R=1236712&C=739&E=375325

Replies

• FightingFitMom
    FightingFitMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    most people passions have little connection to work..
    glad it all worked out... happy for you.. :)