How is everyone doing???

Options
hoyagirl03
hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
Hey, everyone! Want to check in and see how everyone is doing! How's the meal prep for this coming week going? What is everyone's goal for the coming week?

Replies

• PeaceMama2002
    Options
    My plan is to meal prep this morning or tomorrow. I have the next four weeks off from work from summer vacation, so plenty of time to devote to healthy meals and moving my body.

I actually started the 21 Day Fix a day before the challenge group, so today marks my 1 week weigh in.

Here's the skinny on the first week:

Scale is down 5.5 lbs.

BMI shifted from 30.34 (obese, class 1) to 29.53 (overweight).

In addition to tracking my 21 Day Fix containers, I logged my food and exercise on MFP. Most days I was around 1,200.

I drank at least 8 glasses of water each day.

Exercise included only the recommended 21 Day Fix 30 minute workout, along with a daily 45 minute walk.

Goal for week 2: rinse and repeat ;)
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Just started today! Didn't get my fix until late last week and food prepped over the weekend. I did do the first workout on the day I got the fix, but I plan on re-starting the workouts today and going forward from there.

Even though I am a little behind, I am excited to be in the group!

@PeaceMama FANTASTIC JOB!! That is an impressive weight loss and week! WAY TO GO!

I look forward to interacting with everyone!

Happy Monday!
  • ccarew77
    ccarew77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Week 1 went well. So far scale is down 5lbs.
    My body rebelled big time on some of the workouts where I could barely walk so had to a lot of modified moves and take an extra break day. Grrrr. But not letting it discourage me. I know it will get easier.

The weekend was a test because we were at a lakehouse with friends. I can honestly say I am proud of how I stuck to the plan.
    I avoided the chips, cookies, brownies, and yummy breakfast of french toast, bacon, eggs, croissants, etc.
    I had my shakeology for breakfast and stuck to it. I did allow myself to have an ice cream sandwich (small one) as a treat and some drinks. Instead of beer I had vodka with flavored perrier.

I need to make sure I push through the workouts this week.
    Anyone still tracking on MFP? I haven't been because I like the fact that the containers and tally sheet do it for you. Just wondering.

I need to get a little more creative with meals this week or I know I will get bored. Any suggestions of great sites with 21 day fix recipes? Last week I kept it simple to get to know the plan.

Sounds like everyone is doing well!
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job keeping up with the plan on the weekends! Weekends are sooooo hard for me!

I just started today on my plan as I didn't get my program until late last week and I think we can all agree that it requires A LOT of prepping!

Anyway, are you on Pinterest? I searched '21 Day Fix' and found TONS of information, recipes etc.

Hope that helps!
  • PeaceMama2002
    Options

Anyway, are you on Pinterest? I searched '21 Day Fix' and found TONS of information, recipes etc.
    Ditto the recommendation to explore Pinterest. I created a 21 Day Fix inspired board, if you are interested: http://www.pinterest.com/karenoll/clean-eating-healthy-living/
  • ccarew77
    Options
    I just found that now. Thank you so much!!!!
  • ccarew77
    Options
    Fabulous! Thank you!
  • paulainks
    paulainks Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WOW, Awesome results!

:smile:

We went out of town for a long weekend and my "containers" and "good intentions" didn't go with me.

Starting it back up today and did fantastic.
    thanks so much for sharing your results, hopefully my week one results are as good.
  • myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    First week was great.
    I am WAY behind in this weeks meal prep - was gone camping all weekend and then in jury duty today. Have it all planned just need to cook. Working on my breakfast muffins now and then chicken salad for lunches. TIME...it keeps slipping away.
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - better at getting in Fruits and Veggies. Exercise starts tomorrow. I hate getting up early to exercise. Prepping ahead of time really makes a difference though.