Run!!

Options
Going home to go running-what is/was your workout today??

Replies

• maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time, I was a runner. With this xtra weight, it puts too much strain on my joints. At present, my go-to cardio is an elliptical. Hoping once I drop maybe another 10 lbs I might get back into running.
  • SherryIsRunner5
    SherryIsRunner5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My 'run' is actually a run/walk!! But I want to run an entire 5k one day!! ????
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Training for a half in November. Currently running, bicycling, weight training, taking HIIT classes, walking up and down 9 flights of stairs at work for 20 minutes (burns lots of calories) when I don't have time to go to the gym. I try to work out 5-6x a week but then life gets in the way at times. I love food which wrecks havoc on all the exercise I do but in the end it all balances out.
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Normally I would be going to a HIIT class today but we have the "Female Forest Gump" here local tonight so think I will be doing the 10k with the other veterans tonight.

http://myfox8.com/2014/07/20/greensboro-runners-to-join-female-forrest-gump-as-she-jogs-across-the-country-for-veterans/
  • mtdang
    mtdang Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Running too but feeling it now...starting running lots more while on vacation in Illinois but back here in Atlanta the hills KILL my joints! Might need to start hitting the treadmill or check out local high school track :)