hello I am new to group

Options
n0excuses4m3
n0excuses4m3 Posts: 10 Member
Hello My name is Rebecca, I am 38 years old. I have three kids and a loving husband. I am excited to find this group and hope to get to know each of you as we go through this journey together.
I have not been quite diagnosed yet. ct scan showed a cyst so they did a ultra sound and not only did that cyst grow but more cysts have shown up on my thyroid, and they now have to be checked for cancer. my doc swears my throid is fine because he said the blood work is fine when he didn't even check my throid. Naturalpath said my thyroid is off the charts. SOO as I sit in limbo, I was wondering what to do to get energy back. I have been out of work for 10 weeks trying to figure all this out, doc told me to go back. I have a massive sore throat, no energy, and can't seem to even STOP gaining weight.
So I am looking for energy ideas. the naturalpath had me on strong antioxidents that seemed to help. but are expensive. any ideas?

Replies

• creay2012
    creay2012 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Im sorry you are going through this. Can you possibly see and endocrinologist?
  • MeepleMuppet
    MeepleMuppet Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Howdy! Let's hope it's not cancer! But if it is, we've all been through it. Welcome. Feel free to poke around with the search function. There's another Hypo/Hyperthyroid forum as well that has lots of information as well. As for the energy, I'd say talk to an endocrinologist. They'll cover both the energy issue and the cysts. I had my thyroid out due to cancer two years ago and both my general practitioner and the oncologist are deferring to the endo for my care.
  • n0excuses4m3
    n0excuses4m3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    thanks guys. I will! and I will search more . so what can we do to motivate ourselves.... I need to. I don't want to buy bigger pants anymore! lol