Day 10

Options
myepsen
myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
OK, I had a bad day yesterday :( DID not follow the nutrition portion of the program (did the exercise no prob) and today I do not feel well. It is amazing how 1 day of bad eating makes a difference when you have been eating so well the previous 8 days. Main issue yesterday...I had wine. NO BUENO!! Must keep from the wine drinking, I make horrible food choices when I drink wine!

SO, back on track today. All my food prep for the week is done and I have a good action plan for the rest of the week. I need to also make sure I post here daily, that helped me stay on track last week.

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• ccarew77
    ccarew77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I say give yourself a pat on the back for getting right back on track. We are ALL gonna have those days.
    I had one yesterday too. Not enough veggies and one extra yellow container and no workout.
    I am STRUGGLING to get workouts in this week because I've had a sinus headache and two earaches since Monday. Just feel like crap. But I have to push through it tonight.

I am finding it so much easier to food prep now that I am more comfortable with plan. But will need to mix it up a bit before I get bored with my meals.