Double XP and Silver for New Recruits!

Options
Welcoming the new recruits and helping you catch up. Increased item drop rates too! Get those side quests done!

Replies

• Odwaroftorn
    Odwaroftorn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    As a new recruit, I'd like to welcome myself. I'd like to also welcome Sunny Smiles and Jess I Can who appear to be newer recruits than me. Sunny and Jess, I hope you have as much fun on your first day as I have. I'm looking forward to a few side quests to get jump started, join me. I began with the first Basic and will complete the second basic in the morning.

Sunny, thanks for your influence on the overseer.
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Ha! Glad you're having fun Jeff. Hope we can see you stick around to give Brian, Peter and Renee some competition!
  • Odwaroftorn
    Odwaroftorn Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Competition I provide, I'm just hoping it's the kind that's in the mix instead of the kind that guarantees others will always win. Haha! Hey, does that count as a taunt?

"It didn't matter who got there first or last (a 50 mile ride to the top of Mt. Nebo, UT), what matters is that everyone exerted an equal mental effort to reach the top and accomplish their goal." Shauna Matheson - Bonneville Cycling Club Ride Leader
  • daybehavior
    Options
    Im not gonna lie, Peter and Brian, especially Brian, are super competitive so it won't be easy! Renee and Brian also very consistent in weight loss and I don't think any of them has ever been in Tier Three so far. But yep in the end, I just like to see everyone giving it their best and Im super proud of everyone who weighs in every week regardless of whether it was good or bad.
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    What are you trying to say about me good sir? If you aren't first, you are last. At least that is what Ricky Bobby tells me.
  • daybehavior
    Options
    That was a horrible movie -_-
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    It was so stupid it was funny. Sometimes it is great just to watch a dumb movie.