Today was Day 1

Options
Jessie544
Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
I started Alpha today. Exactly what I expected, kicked my butt! Lol... My husband and I went through Insanity about 2 years ago, and we really did awesome. Now that we've fallen off the wagon I just do not have the endurance to get through Insanity right now. I also have started going to school on top of working 40+ hours a week of shift work, so 25 minutes is an awesome baby step for me to get back up to Insanity strength.

I'm really looking forward to support an encouragement here. I have a long way to go, but my goal is to lose 40 lbs by mid May 2015 (by the time I graduate). That's a very attainable goal, approximately 1lb loss per week... but I have been here before and know there will be good days and bad.

Please feel free to add me as a friend, I need as many supporters as possible, and I'm pretty good at being a cheerleader as well.

Happy to be back as an active member on MFP!

Replies

• vitalopez
    vitalopez Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am on week 2 of Alpha and like you said, it kicks my butt too! But I will say that even in the one week, I noticed a great improvement in my ability to keep up. The only Beach Body program I've done in the past is Slim in 6 (years ago) so T25 is definitely a step up in intensity. I am only in week 2 and my results from the first "STATurday" were great!! You can't beat half an hour a day, as someone who just graduated this past May and worked full time the entire time, I know your struggle with time. I find now that waking up earlier and doing it before heading to work is better for me. In the past, I've done it in the evenings and something always came up that kept me from doing the work outs consistently.

I will be adding you as a friend, we need all the support we can get! :)
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to have an accountability partner as well!