Headaches?

Options
hig17
hig17 Posts: 159 Member
I know this is only my third day on the program, but yesterday and Monday I had HORRIBLE headaches in the afternoon. So far so good today. Has anyone had anything like this go on? I am not using the Shakeology (one coach mentioned people experienced headaches using the shakes is why I am clarifying) I don't like it, therefore didn't purchase it with my program.

Anyway, just thought I would throw that out there to see what everyone says...

I haven't made any drastic changes to my eating other than healthier more fruits and veggies, but I have been eating healthy anyway so I don't get it...And it could just be a fluke or something like that too...who knows...

Hoping I don't get one today!

Replies

• myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I had a bad headache the first day. I added an additional green container and that seemed to help. I also make sure I get my teaspoons of fat in...it made for me. I was still tracking my food on MFP and found that the program was only giving me 900 calories. Once I added the fat and extra veggie container I was up to 1200 which is where my body does its best. Also, are you drinking enough water? Maybe try eating every 2 hours...that may keep your blood sugars up.

I hope some of this helps. Keep up the good work!!
  • hig17
    Options
    Thanks for the advice.

Yes I drink tons of water, I usually have at least 70+ ounces before I even leave work for the day. And I am tracking still too on MFP and my calorie goals have been met, even though the program wants me to eat more. I am struggling with meeting 6 veggies, 4 fruits, and 6 proteins! That is a lot of food! I am staying at or right above 1830 cals per day, the 21 day fix wants me to be at 2,200!!

Anyway today I haven't gotten a headache yet, but I feel like I could be getting one...

It is just weird because these are the types of headaches I would get before I started eating healthy and exercising 7 months ago!
  • PeaceMama2002
    Options
    No headaches for me. Wishing you pain-free days ahead!
  • hig17
    Options
    Thank you! I didn't have one yesterday, so maybe it was a fluke those first two days! Let's hope so!
  • ccarew77
    ccarew77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I feel you on the headaches. Hope they go away for you soon. I am still having them this week but think it is either sinus related or side effects from Clomid. Yuck