Phase 2 Complete!

Options
megot78
megot78 Posts: 31 Member
I just finished Phase 2 this morning and while it still kicks my behind, I am loving it. I am traveling for work so I don't have my scale or tape measure with me which was purposeful. I was checking myself too often and not seeing results (duh) so it's a good thing those things are at home. I will be going home next week after 3 weeks gone so I will see how I've done. I'm not really seeing visible results from the photos I took, but that could be for a number of reasons. The pics were taken in 2 different sets of attire, the location/distance/lighting is different, and finally, it's only been 2 months!

Regardless of what I am seeing, it's what I am feeling that's making the biggest difference. When I'm walking up a hilly terrain, I find it much easier than it used to be. When I stand up from sitting a long time and have a good stretch, the soreness feels so good. So much so that when I missed a workout last week and wasn't sore in the days following, I actually uttered the words, "I'm not sore. Well, that sucks." or something to that effect. My favorite thing about how I feel now is that I am feeling some muscles creeping out from under the fat. It's so cool!

Will report back in a month with a new photo!

2monthsresized_zps64ba9e83.jpg

Replies

• dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can see the difference!

This is my 1st week of Phase 2. After 7 weeks, I am down 7 lbs and 4 inches overall. I have to say, workout 7 is killing me, I just don't have the upper body strength. But I gotta stick with it.

This is about a 3 week difference: Left is 152 lbs, right is 150 lbs. Still have a ways to go to get to 130.

d80f4c56-a902-4cd1-a6c1-4b039edb77c5_zpsb8598bf9.jpg
  • Nellpop
    Nellpop Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well done to both of you - your changes are great!

I've just started phase 2 yesterday and WOW my triceps know about it today - kind of nice pain though :)

I started JMBR in May did 2 weeks then stopped. I've restarted & have done the last 4 weeks consistently - my belt on my jeans went up a notch during the week, so I'm guessing changes are happening.
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Well done to both of you - your changes are great!

I've just started phase 2 yesterday and WOW my triceps know about it today - kind of nice pain though :)

I started JMBR in May did 2 weeks then stopped. I've restarted & have done the last 4 weeks consistently - my belt on my jeans went up a notch during the week, so I'm guessing changes are happening.

I think working the triceps are the worst. I hate the crab exercise, ugh! And push ups, I can do a few military ones now, but not much. My arms are just week.

Keep it up, it's great seeing the NSV's in your clothes and moving the belt notch. :)
  • itsjustmish
    itsjustmish Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just started Phase 2 today, and it is a definite step up! Push-ups into side-planks? One-legged squats? The woman is insane! It's all good though. My arms were so shaky by the time I finished that I couldn't even lift my water to drink it! I'm looking forward to seeing what tomorrow has in store! :)
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress and thanks for the updates - it is inspiring to see and hear about the results and helpful (ok, a bit scary) to hear about what to expect on the road ahead. I am on Week 2 and so still using Workouts 1 & 2. Looking forward to moving on to workouts 2 & 3.