Success Stories

Options
annayareyone
annayareyone Posts: 38 Member
Have you reached a new milestone in your weight? Were you able to fit into an old pair of jeans? Did you resist eating cake at the office event?

Whatever your success story is we want to hear it! You never know who could be motivated by what you have to share. :happy:

Replies

• annayareyone
    annayareyone Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Recently I went to visit family for a vacation. And while packing my suit case I came across a few dresses that I bought last summer that I couldn't get in or zip up. While I was a little nervous to try on these dresses, I had to remind myself of all the hard work I had put into losing almost 30lbs up to this point. So I rushed to my full length mirror and one by one put on each dress. The fact that I could zip them up was an amazing feeling. I felt like being able to wear those dresses were my gold medals, to show the dedication and hard work I put into making healthy life changes. I actually took one of the dresses with me and wore it during my vacation. It was an awesome feeling seeing my family members and friends face when they saw me in the dress. Those two days are something that I will always remember and consider whenever I feel like quitting a full set of an exercise, stopping short of the time on my watch or eating to numb a particular emotion. I'm proud of my accomplishments and looking forward to conquering my next milestone and goal. :heart:

motivational-fitness-quotes-pictures.jpg