Addicted to Puhoi Valley yoghurt....

Options
mullycathNZ
mullycathNZ Posts: 64 Member
Its so bad but its soooooo good!

Working my way through the flaours - favourites so far are Rhubarb and the Raspberry, also quite like the Feijoa.

Making sure I weigh my portion each night (100g) makes it do-able without blowing my calories!

Nom Nom Nom!

Replies

• ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    You and me both. Nectarine is my favourite right now but I also love the rhubarb, apricot and lemon.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Im so boring, but I love their plain Greek!! So good and the highest protein that I've found so far - thumbs up from me!!
  • susan_worthington
    Options
    Puhoi Valley is delish - Im almost glad I couldn't afford it for a while or else I would have been buying it all the time. Quite frankly it makes your standard yoghurts seem pretty tame. Thanks for the tip on the Greek one psych101 as I was wondering what would be a good greek unsweetened yoghurt to incorporate into my food.
  • Starrynightgrl45
    Starrynightgrl45 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this yogurt! My poor husband doesn't even get a bite! I'm loving the raspberry and the vanilla right now... mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm!!!
  • zummerzet_lou
    zummerzet_lou Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Not tried Puhoi, but just bought an EasiYo Youghurt maker and am loving the Raspberry and Cream Yoghurt (delish), and just made a batch of Coconut and Greek which I can't wait to try.
  • Kaplat
    Kaplat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Not tried Puhoi, but just bought an EasiYo Youghurt maker and am loving the Raspberry and Cream Yoghurt (delish), and just made a batch of Coconut and Greek which I can't wait to try.
    The Coconut & Greek is divine. It’s my evening treat (carefully weighed!) with some stewed fruit.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Im so boring, but I love their plain Greek!! So good and the highest protein that I've found so far - thumbs up from me!!

Just discovered it recently and have gotten through three tubs in the past week!

NOMnomnomnom.

It is gorgeous with a handful of cashew nuts, almonds and cranberry.
  • shadowlydarkness
    shadowlydarkness Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I only buy the small size pots as I simply cannot eat only 1 serving of it, I will eat the whole damn thing! I normally make it fit within my daily calories but I try not to buy it to often to make it easier to resist.
  • mullycathNZ
    mullycathNZ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Haven't bought any for ages as I couldn't trust myself not to scoff the lot, have a tub of the rhubarb (my favourite) and will treat myself tonight, nom nom NOOOMMM!
  • georgina1970
    georgina1970 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Sooo good. I have it with fruit and nuts for breakfast. Waiting to try the berry flavour next.