Don't Throw Your Weekend Away

Options
ATyghter
ATyghter Posts: 44 Member
Hi ladies!

How has your week been?

I firmly believe in the power of a cheat meal so enjoy ONE this weekend but don't throw all of your week's progress away on a weekend!

How are you going to stay on track this weekend?

Replies

• Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    It is my birthday this weekend so - .... I am not going to throw the week under the bus. But I will have a small piece of ice cream cake. Small because it is too much sugar and also dairy and I don't see eye to eye sometimes. So I will take a digestive enzyme with it and see how that goes.
  • ATyghter
    Options
    Happy Birthday Weekend! ENJOY IT!

I had a DQ Blizzard Cake Last weekend for my birthday and enjoyed every bit of it!

I hope you're having a great weekend!
  • babsmckenna
    babsmckenna Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Lilymay. Have that cake and enjoy it! We are allowed to celebrate - especially our birthday. Good job on the weight loss so far!
  • AWillia222
    AWillia222 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello ladies :)

Happy belated Birthday Lilymay! Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

Last week was pretty darn good, as I was able to get a full weeks worth of morning and afternoon workouts, with a triple workout on Thursday, although I didn't go all in during my Zumba class, and used it as a loooong "cool down" after a Cardio Combat class lol
    I must confess that I have yet to take weekly photos of my body, but I have been noticing some small, but significant changes in muscle definition, tightness, and some weightloss around my lower abdominal area.

After noticing these changes, it really helped me to make better choices this weekend.
    I definitely eat out at least once on the weekends, so I usually get in some kind of cardio if I don't go to the gym, by getting outside and playing tennis Saturday and Sunday mornings :)

Looking forward to another productive week, wishing you all the very best, and keep moving forward!!
  • ATyghter
    Options
    Ashley, TAKE PHOTOS TOMORROW MORNING! lol That is an order!

Do it with your phone in front of a full body mirror. You can do them in your workout gear before you do your morning cardio!

I want you to take them once a week. You will be so happy you did. It's so cool to look back at your progress through photos. DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!