Post Victories Here!!!

Options
kimmieb2u
kimmieb2u Posts: 43 Member
I'm so happy! I am well on my way to losing 100 pounds! Starting right before Thanksgiving, I have now reached my first goal of 25 pound loss! Woo hoo! :happy:

Replies

• laurasaintlouis
    laurasaintlouis Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have lost 7 and my first goal is 20.
  • jmnicholas
    jmnicholas Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I had to buy new trousers yesterday, in a UK size 10, smaller than I've ever worn in my adult life (although there is definitely vanity sizing going on, as one pair labelled 10 was larger than the 12 I was wearing into the shop!) Not sure what that equates to in US sizing...size 6?
  • WDA4655
    WDA4655 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I accidently hit the "report post". Sorry. I don't think they'll have a problem with it because I praised you on your hard work. lol! I said, I remember the feeling I had when I lost my first 25lbs. I'm proud of you girlfriend! Your hard work is paying it's dues! lol! Keep up the great work!
  • shannonalgren1
    shannonalgren1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you look so happy :)
  • loistryin
    loistryin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    logged/tracked 21 days in a row........easier when off for the summer......don't usually have that luxury. Thank the Lord that I do THIS summer!!!
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    I am blessed with my Hubbies health. God and Jesus have taken us from deaths door (heat attack) to a normal life again. We received many blessings to get to this day. Thank you for posting this. We can never know or appreciate the daily blessings we each receive. Thank you God and Jesus.
  • KaelaLee88
    KaelaLee88 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!

I would love to lose a pound this week as i've fallen way off the horse recently, just reminding myself why I got started!

Congratulations on your weight loss, your enthusiasm is infectious and has really motivated me too!

Well done and Thank you!

God Bless,

Kaela x
  • tlicttbh
    tlicttbh Posts: 89
    Options
    I went to church potluck last night and did not overeat.
  • reba020
    reba020 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have made really good food choices today and am excited for this journey. My desire to be healthy is renewed!!!