cross fit friends

Hey,
Still fairly new to cross fit but loving it, I am looking for friends on MFP who do it regularly and will post, comment, log etc regularly too please!

Replies

• I've been doing CrossFit for 2 years this October. I'm always interested in finding CrossFit loving friends too. Feel free to add me!
  • jpapp13
    jpapp13 Posts: 73 Member
    I'm about 4 months into CrossFit .. feel free to add..
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    You can add me as well if you'd like.
  • DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 317 Member
    Been crossfitting since 2012... although I took some time off to have a baby and am just now (finally!) getting back into a regular schedule. Feel free to add me as well :)
  • tuskegee4
    tuskegee4 Posts: 110 Member
    Been Crossfitting bout 5 months and love it. Anyone feel free to add me. My box is using SugarWod to log workouts, but I would like to know how you guys log workouts in MFP.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Been Crossfitting bout 5 months and love it. Anyone feel free to add me. My box is using SugarWod to log workouts, but I would like to know how you guys log workouts in MFP.

In my MFP blog.
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Hey gang, I just sent friend request to all of you. I'm Joe from MO. I love to hike, take photos (www.joekoppart.com) and just started cross fit. I am the least graceful person I know so some of these lifts have been interesting for me. If you staying on my fitness pal for the long haul, add me as a friend. Most of you have a fair amount of comments which shows me you are here to stay. Hope your having a great day. Joe
  • chelsfelt
    chelsfelt Posts: 39 Member
    Just finished my first solid month of WODs and I absolutely am addicted to crossfit. I already go 4-5 times a week :)

Add me!!
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    I've been doing CF for about a year and love it. I'm friends with many of you already but feel free to add me if not. I'm about to buckle down again starting today and start logging much more diligently. I want to finally push through my "block" weight and get things moving. I tend to get down to about 285 and then gain some back. Next target is 275.
  • jbuck93
    jbuck93 Posts: 89 Member
    I just started this week and I would love some friends on here that CrossFit.