Options
amber6108
amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
Anyone else?

Replies

• fitrobyn77
    fitrobyn77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday (27th). 2days down and feeling a little sore but good.
  • fitrobyn77
    fitrobyn77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 3 cardio done! Watching 30 day shred out of curiosity...wish I could get credit for just watching ????
  • amber6108
    amber6108 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on day two today! I liked 30 day shred and was going to do that-it's the only program I've actually stuck with 4+ years ago. I moved the last 4 or 5 days of it so didn't finish. I decided towards body rev because it's different everyday and 30DS is the same for ten days at a time.
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

Great to see that others are doing this too. I just started Body Revolution yesterday. Got through Workout 1 yesterday and 2 today; so far I really enjoy the views of Omar, I mean I enjoy the fitness routines.

I joined MFP last year and did nothing with it, then came back last month and feel like a light bulb has gone off now. :smile:
  • jeforman
    jeforman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I didn't mind workouts 1 and 2 and cardio 1, but workout 3 is a different story! I am SOOOOO sore and exhausted. I am a little down that I haven't lost anything yet and that my calorie burn for weeks 1 and 2 is only around 200 calories/workout. With workout 3 I realized how weak my arms are.