Today

Options
succeedin2
succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
My goal is a 5am workout and I'm enjoying more energy. This morning, I got up at 4:15 because I wanted to get a little more in plus I had to get 10 mins on the step master and 10 mins on the elliptical. I did JM 30 DS and added weights using the bench & bicep curls. Tonight, I need to do a short workout 30 mins to do the things I did not have a chance to fit in since I'm on such a tight schedule in the morning. Today is Day 2 of My Smaller Black Dress 30 Day Challenge and this weekend, I had no issues saying NO to cake, brownies or the pastries. I enjoyed grilled chicken instead of Popeyes Fried and Kale Salad instead of fresh rolls and taco salad. I'm proud of the choices I made I just need to figure out how to get in more calories and stay clean.

Replies

• ImCeltic
    ImCeltic Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I made the whole day eating healthy! I am doing this! I had hummus and cottage cheese and Greek yogurt for my main proteins. Back when I worked at Life Time Fitness I asked the corporate body builders for advice on what protein mix I should use for losing weight. They suggested I use Champion Nutrition's Ultramet vanilla cream as my base for smoothies. It has 25 g protein, 1 g fat, 1 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 17 g total carbohydrate with lots of vitamins and minerals. I mix it with water and lots of frozen fruit for the best smoothie that tastes so-o-o-o-o-o good!

I can't wait to see the smoothie recipes you're suggesting.:flowerforyou:
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Thanks so much for these great ideas! We both made it without sugar I'm so proud of us! You have a great plan!
  • churchchipmunk
    churchchipmunk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Two days down and still going strong and feeling GREAT! Happy Tuesday to all!!!
  • MzKym1981
    MzKym1981 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Today is going great!!! I food prepping & cleaning!! I went grocery shopping last night so I've started over & made today my 1st day!! I'm super excited!! Thank you guys for all the motivation...I just love reading what you are doing!! It helps me!! At 1st I didn't think I could do this challenge but now I plan to smoke this 30+:smokin: Hope you guys have a fab week!! I will chck in from time to time. I will be going back to work on Friday & since it's the beginning of the school year & I work with a kindergarten class things will be hecked for a while but I got this b/c I plan to meal prep on the weekends & workout in the am!! I will try my best to check in with you guys daily!!! Much love!!:heart:
  • succeedin2
    Options
    Today’s Healthy ideas for my 30 Day Smaller Black Dress Challenge Team! Jif to Go with 100 Cal Multigrain flat rounds, Roasted salted or unsalted sunflower nuts mixed with a few craisins or raisins, sliced cucumbers, tomatoes & onions in reduced fat vinegar dressing, low fat cheese by weight watchers, sugar free chocolate Jell-O Pudding or any sugar free type, protein shakes low carb types, roasted veggies, plums, veggie omelets, lettuce chicken wraps or make a nice kale salad: ingredients: kale power mix with carrots, red grapes, craisins, broccoli, edamame, fresh mozzarella cheese, red onion and sunflower seeds with a low fat raspberry vinaigrette dressing or add avocado.