I've just found you!

Options
Dieting_Jen23
Dieting_Jen23 Posts: 29 Member
Hi everyone - I've been part of the Team UK group, but I've only just found the Tartan Trimmers!

Jen, 33, Glasgow, 38lbs (and 2 dress sizes) down thanks to the motivation of having a bridesmaid dress to fit into in September last year. Since then, I've taken my foot off the ball a bit and a few sneaky wee pounds have reappeared. It's hard work to lose them in the first place, so I'll be damned if I'm going to start losing the same ones all over again! I've got about another 14lbs to go.

I'm a clean-eater's worst nightmare, so that's worth knowing up front. I've got a crazy sweet tooth and a love of prosecco and gin. Makes me sound typically Glaswegian then, I suppose!

I'm not a fan of the gym, but love my classes instead. I do Les Mills Body Attack, Body Combat, circuits and Metafit. Been doing those for a couple of years now, having avoided any kind of exercise for pretty much my whole life. I actually get mad if I have to miss a class now...who knew!

Always nice to have friends in the same boat - sometimes the US diaries don't mean much with the foods being so different and featuring brands you can't get here.

If you fancy a bit of encouragement and banter, then feel free to add. If you're looking for recipe ideas and adventurous food suggestions, I'm probably not your gal - I tend to eat the same stuff on rotation (I know, I know...)

Hope to meet you soon (and if you want to send a friend request, tell me a wee bit about yourself),
Jen.

Replies

• cottonz
    cottonz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hiya Jen from South Glasgow/East Renfewshire. I can totally identify with what you've written :-)
    Glasvegas is wonderful at the moment isn't it?
    Will send you a FR with a bit more info
    xx