Sorry ladies!!

Options
lisajsund
lisajsund Posts: 366 Member
Hey Ladies!
Just wanted to apologize for being MIA! Things have been crazy, I haven't been totally logging for at least a few weeks now. Gained a few pounds, you know the drill.
However, I saw a challenge on facebook about a week ago. It's 21 days of no junk food. I started yesterday and have been doing a great job as of yet! My biggest challenge will be the weekends. If I can make it through one weekend, I can make it through 3.
My 10k training class also starts tomorrow - super excited! My race is 8 1/2 weeks away and my goal is to make it without walking, except through water stops.
My personal record was last year at the same race, with a time of 1:18:15.
I would really love to get it under 1:10, but I think not taking walking breaks every few minutes will be of great assistance to reach this goal. My 2.7 miles without walking a couple of weeks ago was around 32 or so minutes. So, I have a ways to go, but I'm looking forward to getting there!
Hope all is well! If you want more info on the no junk food challenge, I can post it here!
Thanks!
Lisa
:happy:

Replies

• tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I've been MIA too!! That's awesome you're doing a no junk food challenge!! I know you posted this a few days ago but I think I'll start my own personal challenge for getting through this week with no junk food then extending it through next week. Taking it slowly helps me lol. Hope you're doing well!!