Epic Fail

Options
hollydohrman
hollydohrman Posts: 492 Member
So yesterday was supposed to be day one of clean eating. Not even close. I woke up not feeling so hot so I didn't eat anything until about 10 am. Just something small to see how it sat on my stomach. Then my boss called me into his office for my mid-year performance review. By the time I got done I'd missed lunch. Which really wasn't a big deal I wasn't hungry. The day ended and I went home to stretch my back. It was super tired and sore after my first workout in a month. Needless to say by the time I got done stretching and my hubby got home we just bagged it and ordered pizza.

EPIC FAIL.

I know it's not the end of the world but it's just so typical of how things have been going lately.

Today I'm feeling better and will hopefully stick to it. I've got plans to throw some chicken in the crock pot when I get home for tacos. That should solve the dinner problem.

One day at a time which is about all I can handle right now.

Replies

• JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Small steps to get back into the swing of things hon. Those are what make the journey worth while. We all have those days when we order pizza. No worries! Get back on track and do what you can :)
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Small steps to get back into the swing of things hon. Those are what make the journey worth while. We all have those days when we order pizza. No worries! Get back on track and do what you can :)

This :):flowerforyou:
  • rowboc22
    rowboc22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Dont worry, slip ups happen, the important thing is you dont let it stop you getting back on track, new day new start, take it one meal at a time.
  • new_me_14
    new_me_14 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I was doing great for couple months, I started recently using MFP. Then some things in my life weren't going great and I slipped and its been over a month. I'm logging everything but getting that time to work out and stay in my calorie limit isn't happening.
    :( I'm slowly trying to get back on track, I can use all the motivation, support I can get.