New! Due March 2015

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Kayla and I'm due March 2015 (8 weeks today!) with my first! Anyone else here due closer the that time? I see a lot who are coming close to your due dates that must be so exciting for all of you! Anyone have any tips or suggestions for maintaining a health lifestyle while pregnant?

Replies

• Jo2926
    Jo2926 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm due almost the same time - I'm about 9 weeks now.

Still all a bit unreal - I can't believe so much is happening inside me and I only have vomiting and exhaustion to show for it LOL
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm due Jan 29th. I'm almost 14 weeks pregnant. In the first trimester, I was too tired to workout & too sick to eat healthy. I'm just now starting to feel better. I love prenatal DVDs. Great reminder to do my pelvic tilts & Kegals! If you're nauseous, just eat what you can. If you're lucky & don't get sick, then eat at maintenance. :)
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Due October 19 here. I just have to say, it's really cool to see a due date that far after my baby. It makes me feel like I've come a long way in this pregnancy! lol
  • Jo2926
    Jo2926 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I love prenatal DVDs. Great reminder to do my pelvic tilts & Kegals!

Can you recommend any good titles?
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I am due February 27th... currently 9 weeks, 4 days pregnant.

This is my second. I have a 4 year old son as well.
  • CinderellaDaisy
    CinderellaDaisy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yea bloated, exhausted,constantly peeing and nauseous if I don't eat every 3 1/2 hours. But with all that said I'm over the moon happy!! I think that my husband thinks I'm crazy but he loves me and tolerats my crazy anyways.
  • Meikmeika
    Meikmeika Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I will be 9 weeks tomorrow and due March 05. I still feel like it's a dream! We've been trying for some time now.

I am currently always exhausted, rarely have an appetite, and always nauseas. When I do eat it's carbs because that's all I want right now. Dr. said that was fine and I will make up for it after the first trimester when I feel better and can move around more and eat healthier.

Nice to know there are others out there like me!
  • jwetter
    jwetter Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 7 weeks pregnant due March 14, 2015.
  • emilyal83
    emilyal83 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am 7 weeks pregnant, due March 18th with baby #3! I have an two 8 y/o girls and two 10 y/o boys at home (one of each is biologically mine, the other 2 are from my partner's previous marriage)...so this will put us at 5 with quite an age gap! We are very excited but it's like starting over again...there are so many cool new things for baby that there wasn't 8-10 years ago with my last two. A little overwhelming! I gained 70 lbs with my 1st, then 25 with my 2nd (they're 18 months apart)...still haven't made it down to my prepregnancy weight nearly a decade later (life...sigh). So with this one, my doctor has given me a 5-10 lb weight restriction which I'm hoping to save for my 3rd trimester when the baby is actually gaining weight. I used MFP a few years ago and it helped me lose 30 lbs just by holding me accountable. Obviously not looking to diet at this time, just maintain and my doctor said that was a good plan. Looking forward to watch how everyone's pregnancies progress! :)
  • ColeCake292012
    ColeCake292012 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm due February 18th! Two weeks after my first turns 2! Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • craudi
    craudi Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I'm due December 11 (21 weeks along now), and just found out I'm having a girl! My main piece of advice is to not get too hung up on what all the "signs" are telling you the sex will be. I had EVERY predictor under the sun telling me that my little one would be a boy....low and behold, it's a healthy baby GIRL! :)

I agree that it's super cool to see a due date so much later than mine at this point! I can't believe I'm so far along! My pregnancy has been pretty uneventful so far, and I'm THANKFUL for that! Enjoy the ride!

Also, my BMI pre-preggers was in the obese category, and even though I had no morning sickness I lost 5 pounds and have maintained since then. I think the most important thing is to move as much as you can, safely...walking is awesome and so so good for labor later, from what I hear. And eat what you can. Don't get too upset if all you can stomach right now is carbs. Baby will get enough as long as you get SOMETHING in you. Drink plenty of water. And try to keep your stress in check as much as possible. Baby's gotta live in that stress mess if you don't! :)

HAVE FUN!
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am 7 weeks pregnant, due March 18th with baby #3! I have an two 8 y/o girls and two 10 y/o boys at home (one of each is biologically mine, the other 2 are from my partner's previous marriage)...so this will put us at 5 with quite an age gap! We are very excited but it's like starting over again...there are so many cool new things for baby that there wasn't 8-10 years ago with my last two. A little overwhelming! I gained 70 lbs with my 1st, then 25 with my 2nd (they're 18 months apart)...still haven't made it down to my prepregnancy weight nearly a decade later (life...sigh). So with this one, my doctor has given me a 5-10 lb weight restriction which I'm hoping to save for my 3rd trimester when the baby is actually gaining weight. I used MFP a few years ago and it helped me lose 30 lbs just by holding me accountable. Obviously not looking to diet at this time, just maintain and my doctor said that was a good plan. Looking forward to watch how everyone's pregnancies progress! :)

I'm due March 18th too!! My 4th pregnancy and hoping it's my 2nd full term!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Hi - Im due March 24th with baby #4. My other 3 are 12, 9 1/2 and 8 (2 boys/1 girl). This definitely feels like starting over again. To say I was shocked to be pregnant is an understatement. Lol. I haven't been to the gym too much these past 2 weeks...fighting constant fatigue and on/off naseau. Hopefully this will pass soon and I can get back to my routine. I dont recall having these symptoms with my other 3 pregnancies...I think this 4th is going to put me to the test!! lol
    Good luck to everyone :flowerforyou:
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I'm due March 2. I have 2 girls (3&6). I haven't been tracking much. We moved houses in early July and I gained 1-2 lbs but now I'm back where I started. Morning sickness is still here but more an irritation than dehabilitating like the other times.

I gained 50 lbs each time but lost it. This time im starting 20 lbs heavier so I really want to stay less than 30 lbs gain.
  • kristabitt
    kristabitt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to the group and to being pregnant - just found out this week, due March 29th with my first (assuming it sticks - it is early days still).
    Feel pretty good other than waves of mild nausea and some mild cramping. We were trying, but I am still a little in shock about what is happening in my body. Luckily the hubs is cool as a cucumber right now.
    Happy to have found this group :)
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I love prenatal DVDs. Great reminder to do my pelvic tilts & Kegals!

Can you recommend any good titles?

I enjoyed Buff Moms To Be & Denise Austin prenatal cardio & toning (free on YouTube). I did not like Erin O'Brien (terrible camera angles), Gabrielle Reece (too much equipment needed), or Jazzercise (too long).
  • iluvhorses1983
    iluvhorses1983 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am due March 26th with my second baby. So, I guess that makes me between 6-7 weeks. My first ultrasound is next Friday. I will feel so much better once I see it and hear a heartbeat. :)
  • jess_erin
    jess_erin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm due March 10 and this will be our first. It seems so crazy that I'm expecting, we're weren't trying. But so happy none the less. I've been so tired and super nauseous. I feel like my whole world revovles around eating and sleeping. I haven't been working out at all but I know I need to get going on that. The sooner I do it the better. Feel free to add me, I would love to have some pals in the same boat.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 weeks pregnant, due March 15th - 1 month after our first turns 2! Excited to go through this again, but feeling more exhausted this go around than I remember being last time. Not as nauseous though, so I guess that's a good trade-off? :wink:
  • Jelly_Roll_Patrol
    Jelly_Roll_Patrol Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Due March 29, 2015 - with my first and freaking out lol. I have been eating like crap so far because the only healthy food I can keep down is fruit. I am already over weight and am looking to change my eating habits and to start an easy fitness program to get into shape.