Connect no longer syncs with MFP

Options
FrenchMob
FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
Ever since yesterday afternoon, Garmin Connect and MFP have not be talking to each...for me anyhow. I disconnected on Connect and reconnected and still nothing. It's also never reported the calories consumed properly on Connect but at least it was syncing the activity with MFP, now nothing.

Anyone else?

Replies

• pin3tree
    pin3tree Posts: 6
    Options
    Almost same story here since yesterday afternoon, but I thought it may have happened to me because I had enabled negative adjustments - doesn't look this way.

For me, Connect pulls MFP data, including weight, but cardio adjustment has not been updated for yesterday since 4:49pm and no adjustment line whatsoever for today.

I had also tried to disconnect/re-connect the apps, but it did't seem to change the behavior.

Perhaps, MFP could take a look at the logs to see if Connect is not reporting calories or it does, and some recent MFP update broke functionality.

Thank you!
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Same here. Garmin runs not showing up as exercise in MFP, calories burned not included either. Since at least last night Jul 28
  • aswearingen22
    aswearingen22 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Ditto here. Mine quit syncing at 3:38pm CST yesterday (well, that was the last time it would let me sync, 1.5 hours later when I tried again, it wouldn't). I thought I'd messed something up, but seems as though I'm not alone.
  • gviens
    gviens Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yup, same here. It broke mid day yesterday.
  • Heronimos
    Heronimos Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Aha.. It isn't just me..
  • Pete1964AK
    Pete1964AK Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You can all blame me !

I just got my vivofit yesterday and obviously I broke the system. Sorry. :embarassed:
  • pin3tree
    Options
    I've emailed MFP and opened a support case with them a few hours ago. So far, no replies, but I hope they'll look at it sooner than later :)
  • ann121212
    ann121212 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Mine also stopped working yesterday afternoon, but this morning when I logged on all transfers have been made.

I didnt reset/resync/reload anything - just waited.
  • pin3tree
    Options
    Yay, the data is being pulled little by little, it already got my sync from this morning!!!
  • gviens
    Options
    Back to working well again
  • Sandra_Iren
    Sandra_Iren Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I only got breakfast so far...
  • MrsD616
    MrsD616 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't synced since yesterday according to Garmin but I know it was the day before yesterday. I hope it gets fixed soon.
  • mookieats
    mookieats Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Here's not working either... :-/
  • nandatp
    nandatp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Still not working?
  • gviens
    Options
    Working fine here
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Back to normal for a while now, thank goodness
  • nandatp
    nandatp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, Net calories in MFP and GC are way off. Which one should I follow. GC shows net calories as "186" where as MFP "690". :sad:
  • perzo
    perzo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Still not working... GC states last "Synced 25 Aug, 2014 @ 9:06 PM" which was about when I got it out the box :grumble: and that isn't even my time zone :sad: and then Garmin express claims it's sync'd up to date :explode:
  • PapaChanoli
    PapaChanoli Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    September first and as if now I cannot even get Garmin Connect to send calorie adjustments to MFP.

At this point I am pissed. Garmins customer support is among the worst I've seen.

I tried foowing a suggestion on he forum to reconnect the two, and I cannot get them to connect at all now. The disconnect feature in the GC app just asks me if I want to opt out of a challenge I never joined, and then does nothing when I opt out.

It's become a $180 pedometer piece of junk.