Getting back into the groove

Options
JRIV60
JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
Hi there peeps! I know I've been gone for a minute but I'm hoping that with things settling back down at my house I'll be able to hop back on the fitness horse. My oldest son is stable for the moment and the shifting around of my house, work schedule, appointments, etc. is done for the most part.

August is coming up and I am wanting to start a new challenge or two. I am thinking the miles tracking, weight tracking, what else??? Any one interested in joining me again? I need the motivation and support as I am feeling weakened by all of this drama.

**Keeping my fingers crossed that I did not just jinx myself with this post. :ohwell:

xoxo,

Jo

Replies

• mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I am glad that your son is doing better and my fingers are crossed that he continues to improve. I would be in for a weight challenge and already signed up for the miles. My hubby is laid up with an injury so I dont know how much time I will have to participate in anything else but I will try if something is posted. Hopefully we will have a timeline and a prognosis after he sees the orthopedic this Friday.
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Oh crap Dani that sucks! What did he do? I hope he is on the mend.

I have a total of 5 minutes a day of free time at the moment but d@mmit I am going to use them! LOL
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    We were at a training event for an obstacle course racing team that we recently joined. HE was climbing down the A-frame and he slipped off and separated his shoulder. Right now he can not move his arm much and has absolutely 0 strength in it. When dealing with my 42 lb 4 year old and my 25 lb 16 month son, It gets exhausting. And since he can't lift the baby to put him to bed or put him in a high chair or change a diaper, I can't leave him for any length of time until he gets cleared to move his arm a little more.