August Miles (walked, jogged, ran, swam, etc.)

Options
JRIV60
JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
Hi peeps! Before I get pulled away for "something" I thought I'd be proactive with some down time. :wink: I think I am at a point where my family situation has settled down enough for me to focus on getting back into some exercise and be an active part of our challenges. You all inspire me to keep moving forward no matter what. Thanks peeps! :drinker:

Below is the link for the new August Miles Tracking - Open to all; spreadsheet is able to be edited so add your information and track as needed (copy/paste link and do your thing). Let's do this!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SJ1qLk6Xpzl2RnQLtIsIXYBV-iCqiFLyFcLGxlCTslQ/edit?usp=sharing

xo,

Jo

Replies

• mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I am going to need this to keep me motivated through August. My hubby is laid up with a shoulder injury and may require surgery so I need to find a way to focus on me.
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    YAY. I'm in
  • rubydrm
    rubydrm Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! (I am hoping that I didn't set too a goal!!)
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Let's do this ladies!

Jo
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Walked a mile with my fur baby this morning. It rained lightly the entire time. Nothing like a wet, smelly dog wanting to love on you. lol
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Big Goose egg so far for the first 2 days of the month. I WILL log some miles today!
  • JRIV60
    Options
    A little over 3 miles done, not a bad start. :smile:

Let's keep this one active peeps. It does not have to be walking or running, it can be any miles you are tracking.

Jo
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Very slow start to the month for me. Hopefully I can make up for the slow start over the next few days.
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Sloped off for a few days this week but brought is back today with almost a mile on the elliptical this morning. Bad news, my HRM died as soon as I started to check my pulse. Time for a new battery I suppose. My cals logged this morning are a guess but the distance is correct.

Keep it moving peeps!!!

Jo
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    VERY slow start to August. I am being pulled in many different directions and can't seem to get myself on track with my running and exercise. I am just going to keep plugging along. Everything will have to fall into place sometime.
  • jemsurf
    Options
    I ran 22.2 miles last week alone. I had started my goal for this month at 50 miles but have since up'ed it to 70. I'm training for a 60.2 mile relay and am now addicted to running!!!!!! Keep it moving all :-)
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I ran 22.2 miles last week alone. I had started my goal for this month at 50 miles but have since up'ed it to 70. I'm training for a 60.2 mile relay and am now addicted to running!!!!!! Keep it moving all :-)

Awesome!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I managed to get in a run today. It felt good to get moving. Expect a monsoon tomorrow so I am guessing tomorrow will be a wash and I will try again Thursday.
  • JRIV60
    Options

Awesome!
    I agree, AWESOME job!
  • JRIV60
    Options
    I gotta get moving! I have been focusing on my yard and have not logged in any miles this week. I will cut myself some slack since my little guy was ill most of the week.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I have been slacking. I am behind where I should be to hit my 60. I am hoping to still hit my goal, I have ~12 days to log ~32 miles. That is ~2.7 miles a day. Still definitely doable!
  • JRIV60
    Options
    I have updated my log to reflect what I have done these past few days. I will have a ways to go to meet my goal but I will keep moving forward.

Oh, Jemsurf you are absolutely KILLING it! Woot Woot! :drinker:

Jo
  • jemsurf
    Options
    Thanks!!!! Tonight's run put me over my goal by 4.5 miles, and still 4 days to go :-)
  • dalexandria81
    Options
    So cool! Will you be putting up a September log? Would LOVE to participate!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    We will definitely have a September log. This is one of my favorite things to track. Makes me feel like I accomplish something, even when I see no progress on the scale.