12 Week Weight Tracker_Aug - Oct

Options
JRIV60
JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
Hey there peeps! I kinda fell off the (exercise) wagon these past 6-8 weeks with emergency family stuff but now am at a place where I feel like I can get the focus back onto myself. It’s a necessary evil sometimes but man I absolutely hate it when I stop “moving” because it’s 10x worse getting back into the groove of things. *sigh* Any who, I am hoping to get some company for the next 12 weeks.

Below is the link to the spreadsheet. It's Google docs but since it is open to edit you do not need a Google+ account to view or use however If it is easier for me to add you to the spreadsheet you can always private message me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XvQkQOLHh39ClkKvCgcrltBi8VwfLDOPCq_TnEHu_a4/edit?usp=sharing

This spreadsheet starts August 1st (this Friday) and runs through October (12 weeks). Your weight can be any posted whenever its easier for you during that week; I tend to weigh in on Fridays.

xo,

Jo

Replies

• mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I am in! This should be interesting since I have a trip to Disney in the middle of this timespan :-D
  • charley9x
    charley9x Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm in, do we just add our details ourselves?
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm in, do we just add our details ourselves?

Yes.

AND I'm in :-)
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I believe I am pretty much the exact same weight I was when we started the last challenge. At least I am able to maintain. Ready to get serious and get this done :-D
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I need to restart and others to keep me accountable would be great.
  • SsetAdnama
    SsetAdnama Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    JRIV60 can you add this thread as a sticky for easy posting? Pretty please!!!!!

Jen
  • tardar30
    tardar30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too.
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Sticky is done so this thread will be at the top of the list for quick reference. :0)

I weighed myself this morning and I'm 187. This is about the same weight I've been at for about a year now. I'm hoping to get it under the 180's this time. *fingers crossed*.

Let's do this babes!

Jo
  • sunshine91479
    sunshine91479 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a similar challenge with teams of people. But it ends soon. I would like to be able to keep going and have help with the accountability. I'm in.
  • FidelSpastro
    FidelSpastro Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey JRIV60! Sanks for ze kreat idea! (Yes, I'm from Germany). I'm in, I'm tracking my weight in kgs, if that's okay. I hope to be able to lose 5 kgs until Oct.

Does anyone would like to be my friend on mfp? I have three of them, one is inactive, the other two haven't logged in for ages, which means when I post sth I'm talking to myself... I have some pics on my profile so you can get an idea of who I am, I'm 31 years old by the way!

Greetz,

Nat
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Welcome FidelSpastro! I am hoping to get the scale moving in the right direction this challenge. There are several of us that are active if you care to add us. Good luck on your journey!

Jo
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    FidelSpastro (and anyone else)- Feel free to add me :-).
  • julslenae
    julslenae Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :smile:
  • tobiasmom
    tobiasmom Posts: 161
    Options
    Yay!
    I'm going to be on vacation for most of the rest of the month, so we'll see how it starts out. I have been doing well though, so hope to continue that!

Last one I missed my goal of 180, ending up at 183.
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Great start babes. :drinker: Those of us that gained this week we totally got this. Don't let the number discourage you. We are still missing a few weigh ins but I am assuming it's that you all are weighing on a different day of the week. Let's keep ourselves accountable and keep moving forward.

xo,

Jo
  • FidelSpastro
    Options
    http://memegenerator.net/instance/53472190

It's all the ice cream's fault, I swear!

Anyways, this will not discourage me, even though I'll be in France for the next two weeks, four days of which I will stay at my nanny's... who used to be a cook. This calls for serious love handles. But I'll try to do some jogging!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I did weigh Friday but didnt get a chance to log until today. I am down 1 lb but I am sure I gained it back and more after the indulgent and lazy weekend I had. Just gotta keep on pushing and hope I can do some damage control before Friday.
  • FidelSpastro
    Options
    Hey, I'm in France now, I'll stay motivated as you are! Eating four cookies as dinner was not the most intelligent thing to do, but I won't eat anything else then and make better choices tomorrow.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    That weigh in sucked. Up 3.2 lbs in a week. I am sure some is water weight but it still is discouraging. I just need to vow to do better next week.