Trying to wake up group!

Options
becclesbecca
becclesbecca Posts: 68 Member
Hi any Cambridge (UK) peeps

This group hasn't been very active so I thought I would do a new post and see if it triggers any posters. I am in my 40's and live just outside Cambridge. I am currently doing 'insanity' which is seriously haaaard but fun (in a masochistic type of way). Anyone out there???

Replies

• Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    hi! I'm here. I'm in my 40s and live outside Cambridge. ;) OK, a bit outside the outside of Cambridge. I'm in Huntingdon. We're actually Americans (please don't hold that against me! :) ) but we're here with my husband's job for hopefully the next 4 years. We absolutely LOVE it here. I'm desperately in need of losing weight as I put back on about 30 lbs in the year we've been here. Between moving from the US (which translates to take aways for about a week) and exploring the area (and all the wonderful new food stuffs here) then getting sick for about 3 months then having surgery for an umbilical hernia this entire past year has been a complete bust when it comes to diet and exercise. *SIGH*. I'm healthy again though and have had all sorts of wonderful goodies so it's back on the diet and back to the gym for me. :)
  • Chjimb_74
    Options
    Hi, Ii live in Ely but love Cambridge.
  • Gingasi
    Gingasi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wake up everybody Cambridge has got more life than this I am sure lol. :p
  • Arkiexpat
    Options
    Hi everyone. Still seems a little sleepy in here. I live in cherry Hinton but am from the USA. I have finally started this up again after a long depressive lay off after knee and foot injuries that were exacerbated during my time doing insanity. Unknown tor meniscus in my left knee, now repaired and still unknown foot pain which keeps me from running, cycling and even much walking. Due to this I started comfort eating which now has left me with a end goal of about 60 lbs to lose.
  • Gingasi
    Gingasi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your injury. I hope you recover enough to get your goals back on track.
    Arkiexpat wrote: »
    Hi everyone. Still seems a little sleepy in here. I live in cherry Hinton but am from the USA. I have finally started this up again after a long depressive lay off after knee and foot injuries that were exacerbated during my time doing insanity. Unknown tor meniscus in my left knee, now repaired and still unknown foot pain which keeps me from running, cycling and even much walking. Due to this I started comfort eating which now has left me with a end goal of about 60 lbs to lose.

• Arkiexpat
    Options
    Thank you gingasi