NO MORE CRAVINGS!!!!! Natural DIET PILL

Options
Hi Guys a little History.

I am 5'4" female.. who's only issue in life is that i am always hungry.....

Highschool weight = 150/160 lbs..
POST Highschool until Middle age (now 45 years old) weight = 130Lb. ( fluctuating between 125-135)
DIET: High carb, low fat 800-1200 calories and GYM
PROBLEM: always hungry and feeling deprived.. probably ruined my metabolism... and days when i go to gym or months that i hit it hard i literally gain 5-10 lbs or more just because i am EVEN MORE HUNGRY....

BOTTOM LINE: Very successful POST HIGHSCHOOL weight... size 4-6 looking FLY.. but. very unsuccessful lifestyle..

BIG CHANGE since MAY: I changed to PALEO which is more WHOLE foods, low carb, good fat....

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the past month i have been able to maintain around 130 lbs. with MORE calories and ZERO hunger, no cravings.. i dont miss anything like white bread, pasta, white rice, sugar etc... of course i would love to weigh 125.. but whocares.. i am at 130 without feeling like i am trying so hard.....

whoever has a CRAVING HUNGER issue should try PALEO and at the beginning jump start with very LOW CARB just to get the cravings out of the way.... if i want suger., some raspberries do the trick..

i am speaking from someone who has suffered with being HUNGRY HER WHOLE LIFE......

Love and Peace and well being to everyone.

Replies

• justaspoonfulofsugar
    justaspoonfulofsugar Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I think your title has scared everyone off as they are thinking you are talking about a diet pill and not paleo :)
  • carrieann8
    carrieann8 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yah, I thought it was until I read it all.
  • maria_antoinette
    maria_antoinette Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    i cant edit that title.. i am a moron....
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Don't, I like the tongue in cheek. And it's so true.
  • Tatya25
    Tatya25 Posts: 4
    Options
    You're so right. I've lost 15 lbs so far on paleo and it has been so easy, it's like I don't even have to try. Last time I was on MFP I was eating all the bread and rice and so forth and running my butt off every day, my calories set at 1500, and no results. Now I just feel so sorry for all the people I see on here kicking their butts exercising and losing like a pound a month. I tell as many people I can about paleo, but most people just cant get over the "fat phobia".
    Go Grok
  • kikih64
    kikih64 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I couln't agree more. I eat so much food now and really feel sorry for my non-paleo friends
  • maria_antoinette
    maria_antoinette Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You're so right. I've lost 15 lbs so far on paleo and it has been so easy, it's like I don't even have to try. Last time I was on MFP I was eating all the bread and rice and so forth and running my butt off every day, my calories set at 1500, and no results. Now I just feel so sorry for all the people I see on here kicking their butts exercising and losing like a pound a month. I tell as many people I can about paleo, but most people just cant get over the "fat phobia".
    Go Grok

Bread made me MORE hungry.. Chips made me more hungry.. I could just keep EATING.. now i am NEVER hungry..
  • Nutmeg76
    Nutmeg76 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Woot!
  • mom2nji
    mom2nji Posts: 5
    Options
    I completely agree. I have always been SO hungry. I never am on Paleo.