New Polar Loop - Blegh!

Options
47Jacqueline
47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
I ordered a Polar Loop device from Overstock and just got it today. It's huge! I don't think it would fit anyone. When I talked to them, they said that's the only size it comes in. If I wear it I will lose it. I am returning it and am pissed that they charge shipping for returns.

Has anyone had this problem? Is this thing supposed to be worn on your upper arm or wrist? It says wristband.

Replies

• wadea7
    wadea7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You need to "cut" the band for proper adjustment. The included instructions show you how, and even include a handy measuring tape for your wrist. I have really enjoyed mine, and have had no issues.
  • Numb5kull
    Numb5kull Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Did you read the instructions? It comes with instructions to trim it to fit specifically your wrist and the tools to do it with. Failure to read instructions doesn't make it a crappy product.
  • sueannl83
    sueannl83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    They even have a video under "Getting Started" on their web site that shows how to size the band. I love my loop. https://flow.polar.com/loop?utm_source=polarloop_com_en&utm_medium=link&utm_content=MenuLink&utm_campaign=GetStarted14
  • pkamelo
    pkamelo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a small wrist but once you cut it down and get it to fit, it looks and feel like a watch. You'll hardly ever notice that you have it on.