What's your goal??

Options
gemheath2010
gemheath2010 Posts: 68 Member
Hi just wondering what everyone is aiming for? I would like to loose another 9 pounds or so in the grand scheme of things. My other mini goal is to lose another four pounds before I go on my florida holiday in September. Only doing a 10% deficit at the moment so loosing about 3 pound per month so this should be doable, would also love to loose some serious body fat also!!

Replies

• Ginger046
    Ginger046 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My weight goal is about 130-140lbs so got a long way to go but nearly 20lb down!!

As for other goals i need to save £5,000 ,without using my student loan :( , so i can go to Florida just me and my boyfriend hopefully in 2016 after graduation!
  • mrsmorecambe
    mrsmorecambe Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do think having something specific to aim for really helps - ie hols, Christmas, wedding etc. For me, I want to wear a certain dress for my birthday - so keep thinking of that when I feel like I am slipping...
  • rpbarbiedoll
    rpbarbiedoll Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've got four pounds to go... And these have been the hardest. Need to motivate myself again but the hot sunny weather is making me sooo lazy. Just want to drink wine and eat BBQ food ;)

Rachel :)
  • mogz21
    mogz21 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi all,

My goal is 16-20lb for march 2015, 2 reasons, I have my nieces wedding in Florida in March, then in August my son won his wedding :) so need to loose weight for that also.
  • AstyPasty
    AstyPasty Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Well, my perfect goal would be to lose two and half stone before (hopefully!) I go on a cruise next summer.

In the short term I'd like to lose a stone by Christmas, which, if I really get back on track, should be doable!

Good luck to everyone with their goals! And a big 'well done' to those that have already lost weight :o) x
  • charley9x
    charley9x Posts: 19
    Options
    My goal is to get down to 10st 5lb, as then I would have lost 8st in total, was 1lb away from half way last October but have since put on nearly 1 1/2 st, so got 5 1/2 st to go now.
  • mickandmin
    mickandmin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a stubborn 5lbs I would like to lose that is not budgin but if I don't I am not too bothered as I feel comfortable at the weight I am now and feel proud that I have lost what I have.