Related but General Chit-Chat

Options
124»

Replies

• antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The with with was an error. In my defense I do live near Walla Walla. Spell check will never get used to Walla, let alone repeating it. I did say near perfectionist.:ohwell:
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Robin... no error here :flowerforyou:
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Bit quiet in the group, what are you all at folks?
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Hey Smirnoff, sorry I've been MIA a bit... I had lots of personal items going on and distracting me. They were time consumers too. I found that when I did log on and began commenting on the posting everyone was making I was playing catch up. I also noticed that If I commented on a posting the was a day or more old, often the member might not even go be and ready it!

I'm hoping to shake that off in abut a week.

I did notice it too. It's the ripple effect!

This is a tight group am glad to be part of it!

Carl -
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    I understand fully Carl, I just seem to be spending a lot of time on here because I'm working a lot at the moment and it helps put the shifts in, helps that I'm the manager and able to spend a lot of time on the computer 'working' cough... :laugh:
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Smirnoff - you said what I was thinking. Heaven knows I haven't been around like I want the past few weeks either. I'm glad to see everyone getting back. I think a lot of folks are also doing their last vacations and school etc.

I check in here every morning almost before I do anything else when I get to work.

Glad everything seems to be getting on track.

Carl - I think you will really enjoy the gym as you start to get in to the routine more. My bootcamp has changed so I have to work on getting some additional routines.

Let's keep this rolling!
  • 1013carl
    Options
    I'm curious if anyone here does Meditation and what type?

Carl -
  • aseymour13
    Options
    I dont but after this week, I'm thinking I probably should.
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Sorry but I have to admit my meditation comes in a bottle :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • 1013carl
    Options
    LOL, that's great Smirnoff!

It would be my honor to one day buy you a drink my friend! "Cheers to you" :drinker:

Carl -
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Ok, I think we are all set on the boards to kick off the "Lose 10 lbs. by October 1st." challenge.

Jump in and Good Luck to everyone!

Carl -.
  • super03mom
    super03mom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I purchased this amazing dress , I think this dress is sexy as hello and I just feel like it going to make me look sexy as hello LOL!!

Anyway my short term goal for the next two week is to lose a dress size so that I know for sure this dress is going to look sexy as hello on me :) It would be a total of 30lbs down for me I can just feel the smile on my husband face when he sees me in this one :)
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Yesterday I purchased this amazing dress , I think this dress is sexy as hello and I just feel like it going to make me look sexy as hello LOL!!

Anyway my short term goal for the next two week is to lose a dress size so that I know for sure this dress is going to look sexy as hello on me :) It would be a total of 30lbs down for me I can just feel the smile on my husband face when he sees me in this one :)

11751648997956435_smMbKXSC_f.jpg
  • 1013carl
    Options
    HELLO! you got this supermom!!!
  • 1013carl
    Options
    All is ready to go with resetting our monthly challenge!

10 lbs. by November 1st. ....

This is a great group of MFP members and everyone is welcome and welcomed to invite others too.

Have a Great Month Everyone!

Carl -
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Away we go!!!!!!