Starting 8/4

Options
hcobb33
hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
Hi all- starting another round of BR tomorrow. Anyone else planning to do the same?

Replies

• boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hey HCobb. I did workout 1 & 2 on Thurs and Fri last week but am going to start over again on the 8th so that I can stay synched with the programme schedule, if that makes sense (well, it makes sense to me anyway....). I hurt my shoulder doing 30 Day Shred not long ago and so want to give it a rest and build up more upper body strength before getting to the harder workouts (ie workouts 3/4 and beyond).

I'm really hoping that a few of us can keep posting on the workouts and keep each other motivated over the cycle. I'm really interested to hear from people who have done this before to get a sense of what to expect!
  • nbp79
    nbp79 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes!
    I've just started week two. I did One week shred instead of the kickstart. I've gained muscle mass and lost fat. An a little weight, too.

Update:
    W01 193 calories burned. Legs shaking at the end and I didn't do the advanced modifications.
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Not sure exactly which attempt of BR this is for me.... I had started once and gotten to week 6 and then angered an old knee injury (from running) and was unable to move forward for probably 3-4 weeks and just decided I'd give it another go after I built up the muscles around my knee some. Last Oct-Dec was attempt # 2 which I completed in full. What I will say about phase 3 is... it is hard, but not impossible. There will likely be moves you need to modify and that's ok. It's fun to see how you progress through the entire 12/13 weeks.

Then, let's see... I started another round in April this year, but kind of went at it halfway and fizzled out by week 4 or so.

Back again for the reason that I have never been more toned than when I was doing this program. So, there's that :)
  • marcellara
    marcellara Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi I am starting again today as well! This is probably my 4th attempt! I never get through it and I really want to! You can add me and we can hold each other accountable! I am starting from the beginning today :)
  • bunnylion
    bunnylion Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting this weekend but I might as well join you guys and start today :flowerforyou:

Some months ago I tried the first workouts a few times. I hated the cardio one, though. It was so boring I turned it off half way through. So I guess, I'm not going to do her cardio workouts but do TurboFire instead. Do you think that would work as well?