Biggest Loser Week 3 Results

Options
leggup
leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
This week's winner is harleyjax with an astounding 5.8% total loss. Second is bettyandveronica with an impressive 3.8% loss. Third is samsal02 with 3.3% lost.

The winning team this week is the ORANGE TEAM with a 2.0% loss. Incredible.

Sadly, disqualified this week: lovedancesing, karen_thinmint, hellosay, slimbettie, zeeba9563, crystallee145. Several people weighed in after noon. Unfortunately, I have to have a hard deadline or else I'll be waiting all week for weigh ins to trickle in.

Back to happy... IN TOTAL, the remaining contestants have lost an incredible 167.3 pounds. That's as much as a single person.

2en00wi.png
n3q4o1.png

Replies

• jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    harleyjax is ON FIRE!!!!! That's two weeks in a row. Keep it up girl :-) Also congrats to the Orange Team!!!

Happy Losing All,

Jen
  • KViens71
    KViens71 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Way to go Orange!!!!!!! Nice job everyone! Keep it up!!
  • Charlottepebody1982
    Charlottepebody1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im confused... mine says I lost 4lb this week but I stayed the same. I lost 4lb last week, or after finishing nights am I going mad. :)

Also I think Rezekeil gained her weight not lost.
  • tcheryl
    tcheryl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    great job all you losers:laugh: let's all keep trying!!!
  • Ilove2dance77
    Ilove2dance77 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    im confused... mine says I lost 4lb this week but I stayed the same. I lost 4lb last week, or after finishing nights am I going mad. :)

It's a cumulative loss ie starting weight minus current weight!

Well done everyone, particularly the Orange team and harleyjax :happy:
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options

It's a cumulative loss ie starting weight minus current weight!

Exactly. The point is to see the overall downward trend. In 10 weeks, everyone is capable of seeing weight loss. Week-to-week, some people will see gains and other noise that isn't real weight loss (water weight, 1 big meal, etc).

This also means that we'll all have to work extra hard to catch up to harleyjax!
  • harleyjax
    harleyjax Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Apparently a friendly "competition" is exactly what I needed to get my booty back in gear and get rid of some of the weight I've put back on since Christmas! Great job everyone, keep it up!
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Harleyjax on a great week.

Well done my fellow Orange team members. We did splendid.Now ono this week

Many congrats to everyone in this competition for doing well.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Way to go Orange team and the individual winners, awesome job! Our own bettyandveronica on orange team is rockin' it!! Congrats to everyone, we are all going to be winning "losers" (or losing winners)!