I hope everyond was able to complete 21 Day Fix!

Options
hoyagirl03
hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
Hi, everyone!

I want to thank everyone for joining the group for 21 Day Fix! I hope everyone was able to get the results that they wanted and if not, are ready to give it another go!!!

Replies

• myepsen
    myepsen Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I started off super strong and was happy with the results. The last week I really struggled (lots going on at home) and fell off the program. I plan to do another round but I need to get home stuff settled down first.

Thank you for organizning this - it was fun!!:smile:
  • hig17
    hig17 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I wasn't able to complete the program :( I had a rough couple of weeks with the loss of my grandfather. I just started back to the workouts yesterday and plan on maybe restarting the food plan or just counting as usual. Anyway, I am interested in you alls final stats though!

What was your total loss and/or measurements?

What did you like or dislike about the plan? (I found counting containers to be much more time consuming than counting calories for some reason, I enjoyed the idea of using the containers but I wanted to still make sure I was hitting my calorie and macro goals. I also did not like that the plan limited or banned certain food items, I have always been a believer in everything in moderation and lost weight doing that)

Can't wait to hear your thoughts and see stats! Have a good day :)
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i fell off the wagon - major 4 day holiday here. Back on track this week.
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i am back on track. Planning is key with this plan i have found. If i dont plan i dont succeed.