Interviewing MFP legends: MireyGal76 (unedited)

Options
13»

Replies

• RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    what a great idea. Thank you Taunto and Mireygal76 for the interview. This is inspirational. :wink:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I usually lurk in this group (hoping that by osmosis I can start applying some great knowledge)... anyway you are such an inspiration Mireygal76.

Keep it up. :)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    - carrots, peas, cucumbers, pickles

tumblr_lldxebo9Il1qzhvg4o1_500.gif
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Love this concept! Keep 'em coming Taunto!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Dayum
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Really liked reading this posting - more of the same with other MFP's please.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Also, awesome idea Taunto!
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    absolutly love it!! :heart:
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    One thing I wanted to add, and it's spurred by a friend who shared this with me (thanks Tiernan1212), is that I struggle too.

I have days where I just don't have anything left in me to keep giving. Days where I want to give up and cry because of the load that life / work / family / health / house / kids / parents weighs. Those days happen to everyone, and most certainly me.

The thing is, you can't let those days drive you into the ground and keep you there.
    Fall if you must.
    Lay for a moment and cry if you must.

Then sit up, wipe of any blood from the fall, and get back to your feet and start to walk it off.

We all fall. Every single one of us.
    It's whether you get up again that defines your success.

heart

here's a link to the blog about one of my bad days...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MireyGal76/view/long-assed-status-update-tldr-654893
  • Jeep_This
    Jeep_This Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    ThePhoenixIsRising Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    One thing I wanted to add, and it's spurred by a friend who shared this with me (thanks Tiernan1212), is that I struggle too.

I have days where I just don't have anything left in me to keep giving. Days where I want to give up and cry because of the load that life / work / family / health / house / kids / parents weighs. Those days happen to everyone, and most certainly me.

The thing is, you can't let those days drive you into the ground and keep you there.
    Fall if you must.
    Lay for a moment and cry if you must.

Then sit up, wipe of any blood from the fall, and get back to your feet and start to walk it off.

We all fall. Every single one of us.
    It's whether you get up again that defines your success.

heart

here's a link to the blog about one of my bad days...
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/MireyGal76/view/long-assed-status-update-tldr-654893
    It is amazing how getting permission from someone I don't know, let's me release the flood I have been holding in. I began bawling the moment I read the bolded, and I can feel the tears washing away the mental block that has been holding me back this past week.

Thank you
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    I know I've said it before, but you rock hun...