Benefits of having a Team Beachbody Coach

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
The past several days I have been asked how having a Team Beachbody Coach can benefit someone and how much does it cost?

It is free. There is not cost and it takes just a few minutes. Some of you may have a coach assigned to you and do not even know it. Beachbody sometimes will randomly select a coach for you if you do not select one when you make a purchase. I changed my Coach when I was in my 2nd week of P90X. I wanted someone I knew and have contact with.

There are several benefits to having a coach.

1) When you order products/fitness programs on Team Beachbody website and you have a coach you will receive bonus workout DVD's for free on many of the products. I received 5 bonus workout DVD's when I ordered P90X compliments of my Coach.

2) Since I am a Coach I know of future promotions and DVDs that will be going on sale. I am up to date on all the current promotions and offers. If I know of a fitness program you are interested I can let you know if it is going on sale soon and to wait and save money or I can let you know that there are only so many days left of this sale. When I started P90X was on sale. Last month was Insanity. It changes all the time. Ask me and I will let you know. I would be glad to help you out.

3) If your DVD becomes messed up and will not work. As your coach I can make a phone call and have replacements sent your way as long as you have your order number. Any problems you have with a product or supplement or anything Team Beachbody related I will help you out. Why should you spend time on the phone when I can take care of it for you?

4) I am there to help and support you all the way through each program you are doing. There is nothing greater than to have someone say. Thank for you for the motivation. It is because of you I changed. That is the greatest feeling in the world knowing that I can change someone's life for the better. I was once there and now have great results and I will get better and better. I am be getting older but I will not let that prevent me from working out. Team Beachbody is part of my life and will remain in my life forever. I wish I knew about these programs years ago and that I took better care of my body then.

5) There are days when many do not want to work out. I will be there to motivate you and support you. I host and co-host several Groups on Facebook. We are accountable for logging our workout and nutrition in daily. I have a new group starting today and everyone is welcome to join. For those who like be accounted for and need the extra push of motivation this will help you out. I would not have succeeded and had the results I have now if I wasn't in a Group.

6) As a coach if I know your goals I can help you more. I will not pressure you at all. You know your limits. I am there to support you no matter what. We all will have a few slip up days. That is part of life. Some have more slip up days then others. I only had a few days but I kept pushing play each day and I have the results.

Thank for for reading this forum. I will be there for you. If you would like me to become your Team Beachbody Coach there is a link below. All you have to do is sign up for a FREE Team Beachbody membership. It takes 2 minutes to complete and will be worth it for you. For Coach Referral my ID is 230516. My name Ryan Williams will appear when you confirm. If it says you already have a coach you can change it to me too. All you need is my Coach ID 230516 and send Coach Relations and email like I did when I changed my coach to someone I have contact with.

https://www.teambeachbody.com/tbbsignup/-/tbbsignup/free/

I look forward to helping everyone out. If you want to be part of my new Total Team Beachbody Support Group on Facebook let me know. I can add you to that as well. Have a great day everyone and keep bringing it.

Ryan Williams
Independent Team Beachbody Coach
Coach ID 230516

Replies

• alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Coach Ryan,

I want to thank you. I know it is only day 5 of my workouts and I have not really been too motivated my first 3 days but I am starting to notice a change. I am only down 3 pounds but I can tell. This is one time in my life now that I think I can control this.

I also received my bonus DVD's in the mail today. Thank you gain for taking care of that for me. It is very much appreciated. I am glad I met you and responded to you on facebook last month. Power 90 is my ticket to shedding this fat. I love your daily motivation postings to me on facebook. It helps get me going in the morning. Thank you again.

Sincerely
    Your Friend
    Alex
  • yevmonster
    Options
    Hi all, I have a question. I am thinking of doing the 21 day fix and talked to a local coach in my area. She is charging 159.99 for the 21 day fix but the website charges 60ish. I was wondering why there's a big difference when this post says that coaches come at no cost. Thanks!
  • teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I have a question. I am thinking of doing the 21 day fix and talked to a local coach in my area. She is charging 159.99 for the 21 day fix but the website charges 60ish. I was wondering why there's a big difference when this post says that coaches come at no cost. Thanks!

Hi Yevmonster.

Your are comparing different packages. The 21 day fix is available in several different combos. The Essential Package is $59.85. The Ultimate Package is 119.85. There are also upgrades available for added costs. I am not sure what package she is charging you for but is possibly an upgrade. If you let me know what you receive I can tell you what the cost should be.

Thanks,
    Ryan