Walden Farms

Options
2»

Replies

• jkimmer
    jkimmer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    OK so I went to the store that had lots of WF items. There were several kinds of mayo. Which one did you buy that was to sweet to eat? Which one was nasty?
  • jkimmer
    Options
    Question??? What do you put the alfredo sauce on since cant have noodles??
  • jkimmer
    Options
    Queen...what mayo did you buy? I saw one that said sweet mayo one was chipotle one was balsamic i believe.
  • GuyIncognito123
    GuyIncognito123 Posts: 263 Member
    Options

Ideal Protein has a fake noodle you can buy. I haven't tried it - called rotini.
    I'm sure at the same time, it's to help people out who break down and have noodles so they don't go completely over board.
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options

Ideal Protein has a fake noodle you can buy. I haven't tried it - called rotini.
    I'm sure at the same time, it's to help people out who break down and have noodles so they don't go completely over board.

You can also get yourself a spiralizer and make "noodles" out of zuccini.
  • jkimmer
    Options
    Im sure Guyincognito1
  • jkimmer
    Options
    where would I find a spiralizer?
  • QueenOSpades
    QueenOSpades Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond (in Canada) but you can order from amazon for cheaper.

Shop around for the model you'd most likely prefer. I like the one that looks like a pencil sharpener.
  • ljlantgen
    ljlantgen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I tried the rotini and hated it. I couldn't even finish it.
  • grandmashe
    grandmashe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been on IP since August 1, 2013 and have lost 99.4 lbs. Don't give up on the Walden Farms products after just one try. I too was put off my most of it but now have acquired a taste for several products. My taste buds have totally changed since I've been on IP. I enjoy the Walden Farms Alfredo sauce on my zucchini noodles with garlic and chili powder.

The pancake syrup is delicious on my IP pancakes made with the Crispy Cereal (beat two egg whites up with a fork (not a lot just till a bit bubbly), add one crushed packet of Crispy Cereal, 1 packet of Sweet Leaf Stevia and some good shakes of cinnamon. After you stir all that together add 1/4 t of baking powder. Let it sit for 2 minutes. Prepare a pie plate by spraying with a good dose of Pam. Pour in the pancake mix and bake in 350 oven for 15-18 minutes).

Choco syrup is tasty and I enjoy all the varieties of BarBQue sauce. I was never a big fan of "real" mayo but recently bought some of the WF chipotle ranch mayo to try (haven't yet). The Honey Dijon salad dressing is all I eat anymore. It even comes in individual serving packets which I carry in my purse.

I don't really care for the IP Rotini but I do like the WF Tomato & Basil pasta sauce on a recipe I make with broccoli slaw and shrimp.

I love the cranberry spread which I discovered last Thanksgiving and continue to use. I use it as an accompaniment to grilled chicken it just adds a nice flavor to have a bit of cranberry sauce on a bite of chicken!

I buy my products through website IHerb,com. They don't always have everything I'm looking for so then I go out to Walden Farms website directly.
  • jkimmer
    Options
    I have been on IP since August 1, 2013 and have lost 99.4 lbs. Don't give up on the Walden Farms products after just one try. I too was put off my most of it but now have acquired a taste for several products. My taste buds have totally changed since I've been on IP. I enjoy the Walden Farms Alfredo sauce on my zucchini noodles with garlic and chili powder.

The pancake syrup is delicious on my IP pancakes made with the Crispy Cereal (beat two egg whites up with a fork (not a lot just till a bit bubbly), add one crushed packet of Crispy Cereal, 1 packet of Sweet Leaf Stevia and some good shakes of cinnamon. After you stir all that together add 1/4 t of baking powder. Let it sit for 2 minutes. Prepare a pie plate by spraying with a good dose of Pam. Pour in the pancake mix and bake in 350 oven for 15-18 minutes).

Choco syrup is tasty and I enjoy all the varieties of BarBQue sauce. I was never a big fan of "real" mayo but recently bought some of the WF chipotle ranch mayo to try (haven't yet). The Honey Dijon salad dressing is all I eat anymore. It even comes in individual serving packets which I carry in my purse.

I don't really care for the IP Rotini but I do like the WF Tomato & Basil pasta sauce on a recipe I make with broccoli slaw and shrimp.

I love the cranberry spread which I discovered last Thanksgiving and continue to use. I use it as an accompaniment to grilled chicken it just adds a nice flavor to have a bit of cranberry sauce on a bite of chicken!

I buy my products through website IHerb,com. They don't always have everything I'm looking for so then I go out to Walden Farms website directly.
    Thank you for your help. There is a easier and faster way to make waffles. Will look up receipt and post. matter of fact may have that for dinner tonight. Got the WF syrup at lunch so cant wait to try it.
  • flygal
    flygal Posts: 2
    Options
    We use the WF mayonaisse, I add some sriracha sauce to it and use if for a dip for fries (turnip, jicama, zucchini or the restricted rutabaga). We use the caramel or choc syrup everyday in our iced coffees. 5 weeks on IP diet - so far so good!
  • smileypeaches
    smileypeaches Posts: 31 Member
    Options

They have miracle noodles now that you can have. Just make sure to follow the instructions to cook them.
  • joyce1007
    joyce1007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Joyce Chen makes a great spiralizer. I have the Bed Bath one, too, and like the Chen one better. Cucumbers can get slippery when holding by hand in the BBBeyond one.
  • jkimmer
    Options
    WF has the miracle noodles? its a Phase 1 approved?
  • smileypeaches
    smileypeaches Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WF has the miracle noodles? its a Phase 1 approved?

It's not made by WF, My coaches sell it I will see who the maker is. TOTALLY Phase 1 approved :)
  • ginja_jo_ninja
    ginja_jo_ninja Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The rotini isn't bad with cucumbers, mushrooms, flavored olive oil and vinegar.... tastes like pasta salad
  • thetexasgirl
    thetexasgirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My substitute low calorie items!

1. Walden farms- I love everything Walden farms everything....I can care less if it is not as good tasting as other things i will deal with it.
    2. Quest Bars- The best on the market Oreo Cookie, Chocolate Chip,White Chocolate raspberry and Chocolate chunk are the best ones. Only 3-4 Net carbs
    3. Miracle Noodle- Empty everything fills you up and I love these.
    4. Muscle Egg- Vanilla, Chocolate, Caramel and pumpkin. I could live on this stuff. I even cook with it.