30DS / RI30 challenge group!?

Options
Wallypie1327
Wallypie1327 Posts: 7 Member
Anyone interested in doing a challenge group for 30 day shred? Or ripped in 30? Or hell either one. Haha
I'm looking for a couple people to start this up with. feel free to add me or message me if you are interested in keeping each other accountable & motivated! :) ????

Replies

• wishuponamonkey
    Options
    Hey I am interested! I have 30DS.. let's do it!
  • kailaguenther
    kailaguenther Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would, I have 30DS.
  • Chelsaisacat
    Chelsaisacat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am definitely interested in 30DS. I'm starting with a friend at work on Monday!
  • Wallypie1327
    Wallypie1327 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well let's do it! :) I'm going to send you all an add!
  • Chelsaisacat
    Chelsaisacat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    My co-worked who is brining me the 30ds forgot it!!! I haven't started yet, but she's supposed to give it to me today so I can get the ball rolling! I'm really excited. Has anyone else started yet? How's it going? We should have a mini challenge group to stay accountable and track results. Good luck ladies!
  • ahilleary14
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of level one 30DS! So far it's going well. Just signed up for myfitnesspal today so add me as a friend if you want!
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I have just done 2 days of RI30. I actually like to change my workouts up so probably wont follow it for the 4 weeks to the letter but I do mostly JM workouts and would love some friends who are also fans of her workouts if anyone wants to add me :smile:
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30 Day Shred, lost 1.5 inches in my arms, 2.5 inches my thighs, 3 inches around my rib cage, 6 around my waist, and 3 around my hips!!! WOO!! I'm doing Ripped in 30 now. I didn't do 30 days right in a row. I only do 4 days a week mixed in with her other DVDs and then one rest day.
  • katkins73
    Options
    Wow, those results are amazing!!! I am doing level 1 of RI30 right now. I am having a day off today because I have walked around 10k but I will do my last day tomorrow and then start level 2. I like it much more than Shred!
  • katkins73
    Options
    Ok I did level 2 of RI30 today and did not like it! I didn't burn as much as level 1 and I didn't feel I challenged my muscles so much :ohwell: Not sure if it is because I didn't catch on to some of the moves properly or what? I pour wth sweat on level 1 and love circuit 2 with the deadlifts and good mornings and use my heavy set of weights for a lots of the moves but i just used teh light ones in level 2 and don't think I could use my heavy ones for it :frown:
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Hi there, i have just got ripped in 30 out from library and so have it for the next 3-4 weeks. i'm in!!!!!!! friend me if you like and just mention where your from. woo hoo lets get our fit on
  • tams644
    tams644 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone i just started the 30 day shred on day 4 week one so far i really like it. haaha felt like i was going to cry the first day and to be honest yesterday the 3rd day. I don't think i have ever sweat so much from a workout feels great :)