Snacks

Options
Hi all, I have a simple question. Sometimes I have a meal, like today at a business luncheon that ate up more calories than I wanted. I really want to munch on something, but need to know what you would do? I a few calories left for the day - 113, so what would you suggest? Thanks!

Replies

• djcangel
    djcangel Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Hey Darlene, I am probably not the best one to give advice in this area, but I will tell you what I do. I eat popcorn, lots of it...it helps keep me regular, it fills me up and it is low calorie. Best of luck with what you decide you want and or need to eat. A lot of the younger ones all have a cheat day, and apparently do not plan it, it is just when ever they go over they call it their cheat day, if you keep it to one day a week, it will not mess up your over all plan to badly. I hope some one else will check in, they will probably have better advice than this. Have a good weekend. dj
  • DarrylsGinger
    DarrylsGinger Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    100 calories... I would do Orville Reddenbachers SmartPop Mini-Bag of popcorn. Actually I do it several nights a week. It's very filling and ONLY 100 CALORIES! lol

Good luck!

Sandy
  • thin4me59
    Options
    Thanks DJ and Sandy, popcorn it is!