What up!!

Options
ballr01
ballr01 Posts: 10 Member
My name is Ron living the dream as a Paramedic in Saskatchewan. This is my second time on fit pal and am possessed to be healthier. First time joining a group and look forward to some dialouge of whatever subject may present. Days off are family time and well thats another busy part of life I wouldnt give up for anything. My children are my world, my wife my inspiration and guidance without them I'd have a empty spot. Any peers wanting to follow or talk feel free. Remember everybody goes home be safe!

Replies

• aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm a Sheriff's Deputy in South Carolina. I don't log on to the group section too often. Welcome.
  • HikerMom03
    Options
    Paramedic here from MN. Welcome! This is my 2nd time also. We'll get there!
  • rainbowzebra25
    rainbowzebra25 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a police officer in Northern Ireland :) nice to meet you all
  • Mini_Medic
    Mini_Medic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Medic in SC here. Working crazy shifts like we all do makes making good food choices hard. I'm on here for the second time as well. Lost 40lbs and here I am, gained it all back. Better luck the second time.
  • oneidamedic
    oneidamedic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Full time medic, past firefighter and lifeguard here in Southern Ontario. Chased after a full time fire job for about ten years before giving up (It was too hard competing with kids half my age!) and ran the Firefighter Combat Challenge. Got lazy after passing on "The dream" Now I run Tough Mudders and am loving it!