Pregnant with number 3 only 4 months after giving birth!

Options
Just found out I'm pregnant with number 3 and baby number 2 is only just now 5 months old. This one was not planned at all! I have a 2 1/2 year old boy and 5 month old boy, really hoping for a girl this time. Thank god I got down to pre pregnancy weight but my hips are still huge. How do you all manage with 3 or more little ones? And does anyone have kids that are 1 year apart?

Replies

• feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    oh my God. I would die. You are super woman!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    My sister has 4 kids in a 2 year time period. Granted, she had a set of twins.
    She successfully runs a company and is a paid artist on the side (sells her paintings for $500+) just for fun.
    She is my super human hero ... Just in case you wanted to hear about someone else out there that is in somewhat similar boat and manages it.

The part that would kill me is 2 kids in diapers :p
  • catbrand
    catbrand Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have also just found out I'm 4 weeks pregnant with my 3rd when my 2nd is only 16 weeks! (my due date is 2 days before my baby's 1st birthday :/ ) My eldest is 8 though, so not quite as chaotic! I haven't got back to my pre-pregnancy weight yet, but I was doing well. There's no way I'm going to let myself put on as much as I did last time. I don't have any advice, but we both need all the luck we can get!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Wow! That must've been a shock.

I have 3, but they're not so close in age. My baby was born on May 1st and my middle one turned 3 on May 12th, and my eldest was 5 on June 16th. I've found going from 2-3 easier than 1-2 as my eldest two have each other, plus they're not in nappies/strollers/highchairs etc.

One of my old friends from university has 12 months between no.2 and 3, although her older one is 3 or 4 years older than no.2. She seems to manage fine.