Insanity ordered

Options
Hi all,

I ordered Insanity last Thursday (31/07) so expect to receive it in the next day or so and be looking to start from Monday 11th August so that I can use Sundays as my rest day.
I will be trying to follow the diet plan as much as possible.
I was doing spin classes once or twice a week until about 8 weeks ago so I do have a basic level of fitness but if anyone would like to join me feel free to reach out.
Also if anyone has any advice on how to use myfitnesspal with Insanity please let me know as I am quite new this and would like to track things as much as possible so that I can monitor my progress and hopefully give myself the extra boost to push on and loss the weight and trim up!

Thanks in advance.

Ian

Replies

• jkimmer
    jkimmer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I started today with my husband. I was looking on MFP and dont see where Insanity is one of the cardio categories. What are everyone else using to track your calorie burn? Im hoping to get the fitbit this weekend and it will give a more accurate calorie burn. But for now should I just log it under Zumba or circuit training?
  • imreed
    imreed Posts: 5
    Options
    I have now started Insanity and as much as its going to hurt I am looking forward to getting back in shape.
    Please feel free to join me on this adventure.

If anyone has any tips for quick and simple recipes (I am lazy in the kitchen!) please feel free to share you will be helping me out big time.

As I am new to fitness, any tips on recovery would be welcomed with open arms,

Thanks

Ian