Monday, August 11---110 squats

Options
barbiecat
barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: I am leaving in a few minutes to walk my first dog and do 110 squats during the time she stops to sniff and stare......I'll report back later when I have completed the task.:bigsmile:

Replies

• Ljordan_fitflow
    Ljordan_fitflow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post. I just completed 110 squats. Have an awesome day everyone.
  • JoanneKendrick
    JoanneKendrick Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    110 squats done. Enjoy your day everyone x
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: two dogs walked, 10,000 steps, and 110 squats :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • AllieRoyerA
    AllieRoyerA Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: I am leaving in a few minutes to walk my first dog and do 110 squats during the time she stops to sniff and stare......I'll report back later when I have completed the task.:bigsmile:

Thank you for making today's post! I just got back, and came to make the post and check on the group - but you beat me too it :) Thank you very much! Great job on your squats!!
  • glynie12
    glynie12 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    holy schmoly.........110 squats = ouch ouch!!!!! but done:smile:
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Had a bit of insomnia early this morning around 2 a\AM, instead of waiting around for sleep to come, I decided to get in my 110 squats! Got a lil sweaty but it did make me tired enough to fall back asleep, lol :yawn:
  • Sherilynn_1999
    Sherilynn_1999 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    105 - done :happy:
  • philly3047
    philly3047 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    110 squats done!
  • fejiofor
    fejiofor Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Done. Could not log in yesterday.