I found a nice app for other nerds like me

Options

Replies

• Winnychan
    Winnychan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! My character's name is Winny.
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Every time I try to engage in one of the battle challenges I have or battle a boss, I keep being told "You need to rest."

I've done nothing but rest for 2 weeks or more!

Coding iz hard.
  • carostad
    carostad Posts: 161
    Options
    I got that too, and figured out if I logged sleep in Fitbit, then logged out in FitRPG and logged back in, I would be recovered. I wish there was an easier way to do this without logging out and in again. I get a message about relinking the accounts, which should be unnecessary, but that's the only solution I've found.
  • blarue002
    Options
    Very Cool...thanks
  • _caseyb
    _caseyb Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded the iphone app and can't even get past the log in screen! Any tips? Every time I have tried to put in my fitbit account info I get this error message "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."

I would love to play but not if its going to give me so much trouble just to sign up. I'd much rather the app cost a dollar or two and be able to actually log in.
  • _caseyb
    Options
    Got it working! If anyone wants to be friends, my character name is Casey.
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Just signed up. My name is the same as here if anyone wants to challenge me.
  • CuckooGoose
    CuckooGoose Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    oh NO, I must get a new phone it is only for IOS6 and I am only on 5 and cant update as not enough memory:cry:

I really need something to motivate me and these seems it!
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    After several days of logging sleep, the app is still telling me "You don't look so good. You need to recover some of your health before you can battle again." I have zero idea what it wants me to do.
  • _caseyb
    Options
    App working for anyone today? I've tried uninstalling and still can't get it to load. Fiancé is having the same problem.
  • jim180155
    jim180155 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I keep getting a message that the site is unavailable.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    App working for anyone today? I've tried uninstalling and still can't get it to load. Fiancé is having the same problem.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled it twice. I keep getting the "This Site is Currently Not Available" page.
  • doctorregenerated
    doctorregenerated Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Also not working for me. I tried installing it after hearing about it being fun. I emailed the developer. If you want to also email him, its fitrpg@gmail.com.
  • lucentabella
    lucentabella Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I can't get it to sync up either. When it tries to login with Fitbit, I get a "page unavailable" error message. Oh well. Thanks for the tip.
  • Castafiorisa
    Castafiorisa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also get the message that the site is unavailable at the moment. Does it work for any of you?
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I also get the message that the site is unavailable at the moment. Does it work for any of you?

I'm still getting that message too.
  • teddyweiche
    teddyweiche Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh this is cool! I'm a gamer. Please add me - Psychedelichic is my username. :) I just started today. I'm not very competitive, more a casual gamer. :)
  • pixelatedsun
    pixelatedsun Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I just started today as well - username is bookishgeek, feel free to add me!
  • tedsmama
    tedsmama Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Signed up today also......name is same as on here! This looks fun!!
  • Baconstuffed
    Options
    I have had it alittle while,names the same as here Baconstuffed :)