WOW!!!

Options
tiffypooh2u
tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
I am absolutely STUNNED! After being the founder of this group "OVER A YEAR AGO", I come back to find that it is still going!?!! I am so happy that I at least got others motivated.

As for me, I have been up and down, up and down, down, down.... And I started yet again going in the wrong direction! Things start going through my mind like, "You had a baby, you'll never be skinny again!". I used to be the one to motivate everyone else, but come to find out, my motivation for myself is GONE! Or at least hidden and yet to be found again. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I complain about my weight, yet do nothing about it.

I need to get back into my motivated self again. And where did I come to look but in my old posts and it brought me back to here. I am now asking the new Administrators of the group that I have created to get me back on my game!!

Who is going to help me with the HUGE challenge of keeping me focused and help me enjoy myself again?! Are we still doing spreadsheets? Update me on what's been happening please! Feel free to friend me as well!

Replies

• gigi5519
    gigi5519 Posts: 12
    Options
    We're still here! It's great having that accountability every week. There is still a spreadsheet however this months hasn't been posted. Hoping it will! Fingers crossed!
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    We're still here! It's great having that accountability every week. There is still a spreadsheet however this months hasn't been posted. Hoping it will! Fingers crossed!
    So exciting! hoping that I can get motivated again... This last year has been AWEFUL! I gained TOO much!