Just Chat

Options
dbanks80
dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
I am so proud of myself! Yesterday was my 26th wedding anniversary. My husband and I went out to dinner. I stayed within my calorie goals and I DID NOT have any alcohol!!!! :drinker: LOL!

Replies

• Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    wow great job!! I'm going out for lunch with my realtor today.....wish me luck...lol
  • Debmal77
    Options
    can I ask what you eat?
  • dbanks80
    Options
    can I ask what you eat?

We went to Red Lobster. I had 3 stuffed mushrooms (appetizer). For the entree the 1lb. snow crab legs with roasted potatoes and corn cob. I also had one biscuit. If I'm not drinking wine all I drink is water. LOL!

I took the side ceasar salad home for lunch today.
  • Debmal77
    Options
    wow u did really good congrats....now I want Red Lobster...lol
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    If there where a food that you could make free of all calories, fat, carbs and so on, what would it be? Mine would probably be Pizza or Lasagna.:love:
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    wow great job!! I'm going out for lunch with my realtor today.....wish me luck...lol
    Hey on a side note I was on chit chat... the other day and the topic was what does the person above you smell like and I saw your profile pic was stumped so I wrote bricks since they are not in the pic or something like that. Sorry I couldn't think of what to say.:flowerforyou:
  • dbanks80
    Options
    If there where a food that you could make free of all calories, fat, carbs and so on, what would it be? Mine would probably be Pizza or Lasagna.:love:

WINE!!!! Does that count as food!! No? Ok! LOL!!
  • juditdell
    Options
    I want bread and pastries to contain no calories...
    Oh and Iced Frappuccino type drinks....
  • wailana82
    wailana82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I like your doggy pic, do you have a Samoyed? I had one growing up. Love those dogs.
  • dbanks80
    Options
    Awesome! I like your doggy pic, do you have a Samoyed? I had one growing up. Love those dogs.

Thanks. Yes she is a Samoyed her name is Mila and she's almost 2ys. She is the sweetest kindest dog. The small dog is a Shih Tzu Marley she's 5 yrs old. She is my diva princess. Marley is more my dog and Mila is attached to my husband.
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    can I ask what you eat?

We went to Red Lobster. I had 3 stuffed mushrooms (appetizer). For the entree the 1lb. snow crab legs with roasted potatoes and corn cob. I also had one biscuit. If I'm not drinking wine all I drink is water. LOL!

I took the side ceasar salad home for lunch today.

You did great, but don't get freaked out if you retain lots of water. I enjoyed crab last weekend and fought the water retention due to the high sodium in the crab. Drinks lots and lots of water
  • dbanks80
    Options
    Ok . I made it through the weekend with NO alcohol!!!! Yes!!! We went out to dinner and my husband order 2 cocktails and I was sooooo tempted to give in but I stayed strong. My sister even thought I caved in but I didn't.

Saturday my eating was not healthy but i stayed within my calorie goals. Sunday was better.
  • Onugent01
    Onugent01 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done!! That's impressive ????
  • shellecollins
    shellecollins Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Since some of y'all are talking about Wine... I found several wine based cocktails with no added sugar. I believe 1 serving has 70-120 calories, (carried by brand). They're amazing!
  • dbanks80
    Options
    Hope everyone is staying focused! This group is so quiet!
  • Debmal77
    Options
    lol....that's okay......I really do not have any pictures of myself......I hate the camera and always have. This is just a picture of the resort my husband and I stayed at in Cabo....it was so beautiful...
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    I have been really excited about my girls weekend at the beach but I am worried also with all the dining out and treats. I am packing some healthy snacks and know we will be doing lots of walking. Just trying to stay on track and it does worry me. Ugggg it just can be frustrating.
  • dbanks80
    Options
    I have been really excited about my girls weekend at the beach but I am worried also with all the dining out and treats. I am packing some healthy snacks and know we will be doing lots of walking. Just trying to stay on track and it does worry me. Ugggg it just can be frustrating.

That is always so stressful for me knowing I have a fun outing and struggling with myself to stay focused or jump off the cliff. Normally I always jump off a cliff. But I am trying to train my mind that there is always going to be some party, holiday, outing, fun with friends and family and i have to learn to do everything in moderation regardless.

You can do this. Stay focused on your goal!
  • kayjosh2422
    Options
    I enjoyed the trip to the island and I did eat on track but still you never know how places cook the food. Also with seafood there is lots of sodium. I am back to knowing my food is prepared correctly because I make it and drinking loads of water. This week is a wash for me I am sure but it will get me back on track!
  • dbanks80
    Options
    You got this. Like you said drink tons of water. And personally i dont think u can go wrong with seafood as long as it wasnt covered in any kind of creams and sauces and such.