Open Diary

Options
2»

Replies

• _Liz_M_
    _Liz_M_ Posts: 39
    Options
    Just made mine open to public - maybe I will get some nudges/comments from some hopefully helpful people!
    If you get random negative feedback perhaps consider making some like minded friends and setting your diary "open to friends only". This is what I do and have amazing feedback from people who consistently log in daily.

Cheers
    Liz
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    To change your settings, go to My Home, Goal, Custom, you should be able to change your sodium level there.
  • kae_blah
    kae_blah Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. Most of my friends are Kiwis so I can check out food ideas with recognisable brands.

Send a friend request if you like.

I am doing 5:2 fasting and eat KFC at least once a week!
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Mines open to view - I aim for 1690 calories a day.
  • spangey13
    spangey13 Posts: 294
    Options
    Hmm not sure how I change the sodium setting......

Just ignore the sodium. Unless you eat loads of processed foods you probably wont go near it. It is a recommended maximum anyway, not a target! :-)
  • janeyloveslife
    janeyloveslife Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I do, and am also on 1200 a day. Not too hard so long as I do a good work out. Feel free to add me as a friend. We could all do with a little extra support :)
  • arronp76
    arronp76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mine open to public, and linked to my FB so I get my FB friends supporting me also which is helpful. But feel free to add me, oh and there is a great FB group called New Zealand MFP Buddies!
  • KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Also this group for NZ fitbit users

http://www.fitbit.com/group/229P6Q
  • shazza2437
    shazza2437 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi when you were saying that black bettys sodium is to high what should a persons sodium intake be for a day - thanks
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello there, mine's at 1200 per day and open to public. feel free to take a look and comment on what you see :)
  • shadowlydarkness
    shadowlydarkness Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I am on 1600 cals a day and having enough trouble with that, cant imagine how people could eat less, but good on them for sticking with it, what ever works for you :)

My dairy is open for friends, had a friend actually leave MFP because of the comments strangers would make about her dairy so I changed it to friends only. Feel free to add me.

I am definitely not the healthiest person out there but I like to think I am trying, and staying realistic with the types of food I eat and balancing the calories; everyone has a few bad days right? (or in my case a few bad months haha, but that is changing now)
  • Kaplat
    Kaplat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Mine open to public, and linked to my FB so I get my FB friends supporting me also which is helpful. But feel free to add me, oh and there is a great FB group called New Zealand MFP Buddies!
    Is this FB page still running? I couldn’t find it and would love to connect with other ‘older’ MFP members, particularly around Auckland.
  • bridgieNZ
    bridgieNZ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Is this FB page still running? I couldn’t find it and would love to connect with other ‘older’ MFP members, particularly around Auckland.

I couldn't find it either pity
  • hailz840
    hailz840 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Just opened up my diary. Feel free to add me