Goal weight, what then?

Options
I hit my goal weight recently, problem is I'm still not happy with where I am reference what I thought I would look. So it's gym and weight and maintaining my current caloric and macro rates until further notice. And honestly, I'm pretty sure this will be my permanent eating lifestyle.

So if you've hit your goal, or already have an idea what you plan to do when you get there, speak up!

Replies

• mooloox
    mooloox Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats! =)

I changed my goal from a goal weight to a goal body fat %. Also, body recomp. So now I do calorie cycling with the goal of putting on more muscle.
  • dmclva
    dmclva Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm still ~15llbs from my goal weight, but I find keto so comfortable as a way of eating that I plan to continue beyond goal weight/body comp. Will probably experiment with increasing carbs slightly to find a comfortable maintenance level and eat mostly keto/paleo.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I flew past my goal weight now I want abs.
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    I hit mine too, and while I still struggle with keeping in keto, I am sticking with at least lower carb and high fat. My next goal is BF% of 10%. I believe I'm somewhere around 17% right now.
  • Tom_on_keto
    Options
    This is how I'll be eating for the rest of my life, so once I hit my goal weight anything I lose after that will be a bonus. I'll trust my body to stop losing where it should. I've got about 30 to go for my goal weight, but I think I might be able to see the 190's. Which is crazy because the last time I weighed that much I was around 10 or 11 years old.