What could have been main culprit in rollercoaster week?

Options
had a rollecoaster week last week... i incorporated 2 new items to my diet - coffee with cream and splenda(cream 1g carb for tsp) and i had black bean noodle for lunch which by nature is very salty with the shirataki noodles... When Friday hits i found i was 4lbs over what i had weighed on monday! I did exercise like crazy saturday and sunday (~7 hrs) and today brought it down to a net loss of 2 lbs...

I am wondering if the main culprit is the excessive salt from the black bean noodles, the cream or the shirataki noodles? My first guess is sale since there's no way i can lose6 lbs in 2 days unless it is mostly water? The black bean noodle is net 8g carb /serving since the shirataki noodle has 0 carbs...

Replies

• itsryanneyo
    itsryanneyo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love love love splenda, but it can definitely cause water weight issues at times. Not if I'm using it just here and there, but just a packet each day, with consecutive use, can start making me bloat. Even though a few years ago I tried it and it did it, I recently gave in and got some Mio water additive which uses splenda. Just a small amount in my water throughout the day put 6 pounds on me in the span of 5 days. That's where I'd start! Good luck (:
  • mjrose514
    mjrose514 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am no expert, but I read we should stay away from black beans.